Reviews for Come Undone
angelari7 chapter 27 . 4/28
I'm intrigued and can't wait to find out what Brady has in his mind for Edward. Hope you'll update soon.
It seems that lately you have had a problem with updating or just finishing your stories. I hope you come back, you are my favorite read out of a 2yr Twilight fanfic addiction.
Xoxo chapter 27 . 4/25
This was an amazing story, I am sorry it ended the way it has. Xoxo
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
Love your story Can't wait to read more sitting on edge Loved it!
Kate1386 chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
What exactly is this Brady up to?
slc6548 chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
Good chapter!
Mom23xx chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
keep your enemies closer...
Cullenosopy chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
Thank you!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 27 . 10/29/2016
Annnnnd finally the "voice of reason" belongs to Emily! I couldn't agree more...find out what ShadyBrady is up to and fast!
I've missed this unique story. I really do love this intriguing Edward. Read ya again when you can update next. Love you, my Gemma...and my Choc too! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
tff000 chapter 27 . 10/28/2016
seems like em has some good advice
Twiolic chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
Heed the warning Edward.
kwvillen chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
OK, we're 27 chapters in and I still have no idea what this story is about. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading, it just means I'm a little lost. I'm sure you'll clear this up soon.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
Nice to see the update. Thank you. Sounds like good advise from Emily. Edward needs to trust his instincts and and now receiving confirmation from Emily; whatever Brady has planned for him is not good so either back-away, or find out what's up and then back away. Why do I have a feeling Edward is going to do neither? I wonder why Emily doesn't know the rumours Bella is spreading about him? She doesn't go to their school? I wonder if Edward could find friendship with her?
roxiegirl chapter 27 . 10/24/2016
Yes, you better find out what's up with Brady, Edward. I do not trust him! Thanks!
flyrbrd chapter 27 . 10/24/2016