Reviews for The Blue Dress
dang it. y'all need to finish this. i'm hooked
To Die Romantic chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Please update this story soon... I miss it and it’s a great story! The potential of it is still going strong! BW and Xaph, you both are amazing writers. I hope you both get together soon and continue this. It’s a masterpiece. I miss you guys. Hope you both are doing great!
RRothGrayson chapter 32 . 11/5/2017
OMG
Do you want to continue this, right?
I love it
NA chapter 36 . 4/13/2017
This story is so hot and sexy and love it. I also really enjoy the sweet moments that are in this story. Can't wait to see how to see how their relationship evovles. Hope you update soon.
To Die Romantic chapter 35 . 11/29/2016
You guys have to update this someday.. I miss it, it's my favorite story... please :'(
Valkerie13 chapter 36 . 11/17/2016
omfg
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2016
Is this dead? How have I just found this? Ugh life is so frustrating. Jason is my king. Raven is my Queen. I kneel before their thrones!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Babs is my absolute favorite in this. Her and her medling. And poor Raven, she regretted calling Gar her king intsntly and it is still biting her in her (fine) ass.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Those last two sentences though.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
So I am re-reading this story for the I don't want to say length of time. And god I love it. The witty banter ("he is funnier than you"). The constant tension. I love everything about it. Except the fact that I know that there are more chapters on Tumbler that are not posted here and I can't read them. When you can please update the story with the chapters written about the party. I know more people than just little old me would appreciate it. The two of you are an incredible writing team.
iheartmusicx3 chapter 36 . 8/14/2016
Love this story! Hope to see you continue it soon!
KindredSouI chapter 36 . 5/26/2016
Hope to read more soon! I'm wondering how you plan on concluding this :)
To Die Romantic chapter 36 . 4/26/2016
This HAS to be my favorite story. It doesn't compare to any other and it's my favorite pairing. I literally wanna scream out to the world how GREAT this story is! Thank you so much for this incredible story and I can't wait for the next chapters! I've read it a couple times now just cause I love it so much but i hadn't had time to review each chapter. But seriously, PLEASE continue this story soon cause I'm DYING here! Oh and to xaph, when you have time, PLEASE OH PLEASE continue your story "ditty laundry" cause oh my god, I'm always dying for that one! Anyway I'm done now. I love you!
Kimarys Adriana chapter 36 . 4/25/2016
I thought it would have been hilarious if she told him she wasn't wearing any underwear with that dress. I really like this story. I hope it gets updated soon.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 34 . 4/25/2016
no touching at work but at home is a different story