Reviews for Severed Ties
MrsGooglyBear chapter 42 . 12/10/2012
Where is the continuing story? I really wanna read it! Loved this but hated what it lead up to.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/1/2011
I can't believe that after all this work and this whole plot and development that this is where this stops. Notice I said stops and not ends. I don't know if you still get reviews but this has been amazing and I would so love to see how and where this ends. Is this fic archived on another site? I'm speechless because I can't believe this wasn't atleast summed up if not completed.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/1/2011
You know I'm so pissed at both Buffy and Spike. Why can't he ask for help if he is in over his head. And Buffy dreamed about this you would think that she would think something was up other then just Spike. I get that it it's about trust really I do but still...
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2011
Noooo! I can't believe this is happening. Angel the big hero, Spike the cheater(will not withstanding). I think that I'm going to cry.
SGin528 chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
No this can not happen. I hate Angel/Gabriel. Please don't do that to Spike. Please? I'm so sad right now. And mad too.
SGin528 chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
I have to say that this its one of the best chapter endings. That is just too funny. Can't wait to see how she makes that up to him...
McPastey chapter 42 . 3/16/2011
Is this still being written? Is it posted somewhere else?
playgrl807 chapter 42 . 1/27/2009
I just read your stories and didnt realize that this story wasn't finish please finish i want to know what happens
thegirlinside chapter 42 . 2/2/2007
Hey I havent actually gotten this far in this story but I wanted to write a review anyway. I hate reading stories in progress. And it's your fault that I'm reading this one. I read the Family Ties stories and loved them so much that I have to find out what happens afterwards. I have just temporaily saved your story onto my computer because I cant sleep but must go to bed and at home unlike my dorm room I do not have internet access from my bed. I just wanted you to know that I love your writing and cant wait to read this story and all your other stories
Legen chapter 42 . 6/10/2005
K, so where to begin. Dude, I love the story. I know when I'm reading a good story when I get my twitchy-holdin my breath-oh-my-god this is great-squeallyness goin on. And all of the 'ties' have given me this feeling. Your characters are so developed, it's really great stuff.
Mrs Muir chapter 42 . 9/7/2004
And it keeps building. Excellant job on the transformation of Frost and Xander. The flow was great and I have great sympathy for Frostie now. I feel so bad for Buffy and hope that you are going to give us what's going on with Spike soon. Hurry please!
heatctron chapter 42 . 8/19/2004
So glad you're back to updating this story! :-)

Can't wait to see what Spike does next. I also am a big fan of your Xander- he's turned into quite the man here!

-Heather
Eurydice11 chapter 41 . 8/14/2004
So glad to see you back to this. :)

I love Xander. I'm going to have my faith, too; he's always been a hero in my book, and I can only hope that he prevails here, as well.

Thank you for this chapter. Looking forward to the next one. :)
heatctron chapter 40 . 6/10/2004
Please please please keep up this story. I check for updates daily- it's killing me that we've had to wait this long!

Can't wait to see what Spike is up to and just how he and Buffy are going to get past this!
gumdrops chapter 40 . 5/22/2004
Wow! Darryl again you just surprised us! Your story line and plot is awesome! Please update soon! This story surpasses all the rest!