Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
Gwen Polk chapter 4 . 3/15
OMG! I just found this story, it's so good. Please come back and finish it please.
Mirage chapter 4 . 1/28
interesting Tory, hiope you write one day more chapters
its now jan2016
yaoichallenge21 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Whew, what a story. The feels are attacking, and i mean all different kinds. Im not sure what to feel, its an amazing story and i hope youll update soon. I would love to finish reading it. Its just indescribable how i feel about this, but its all welcomed feels. Haha, Kudos. XD
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
oh shit. its going t get real real soon. :)
remeyqueen74 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Please update this amazing story I love Harry and lucious
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
WRITE MORE SOON!
AnimeFreak360 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
This is too amazing to let die! Please continue if you can.
Quantumphysica chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh my... WHY has it been so long since this was updated? This story is far too good to be abandoned, seriously!
Now I'm going to wonder about this forever, I hope you realize that...
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I like this story a lot! Poor Harry...
The only thing I want to point out is that you sometimes make mistakes on your plurals (night's instead of nights, by example) I just thought I'd mention it ;)
Deviouslytwisted chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I loved this first chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
joke chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
WOW! this is great please continue I want to know what caused that!
Josei no yoru chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Yay! I love it, please write more!
losingmyeyesight chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
LOve it cant wait for next chapter please write ,i now its been a while but i would like to read it before my usersname actual happens. lovely plot to.
Madame Adler chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
I love this story! I really do wish you would add a new chappie, PM me if you need any help.
AliceHyuuga07 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
You haven't updated for a long time, but please update again... and also is Voldemort going to be friends with Harry? And who's the seme, Voldimort or Snape?