Reviews for Harry Potter, Age 10
she is brighter chapter 34 . 9/10
So. Other than the fact he's upset bc HE accidentally freed his servant why is lucious so upset? Furthermore how could snape allow it even if he charmed Harry if it was an accident? I'm
Dani for Jesus chapter 38 . 8/7
I loved reading Harry Potter age 8 9 and 10 meanwhile I'm reading Sirius and Harry age 11
What about a story where Snape saves Lily and Harry at the house the night James died? A whole new story all your own could ensue.
Erimenthe chapter 37 . 1/31
A wonderful addition to the series, and Sirius as a kid...poor Remus lmao! I would love to see some stories just about that *snicker* when this one is done. The addition of The Omake at the end was brilliant. Really do love Maisie lol.
PythiaDallas chapter 2 . 1/12
Would the place outside Inverness be alness? My husband comes from there. It's a lovely light accent.
onlyme-liz chapter 34 . 8/10/2016
The Dr Who shirt idea was awesome
onlyme-liz chapter 29 . 8/10/2016
Plot twist~
onlyme-liz chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
That was perfectly awkward and I loved it!
Mol-dune chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I read the entire story. Are you going to write another story? I so want to read more! Keep it going: Snape just got married!
Gladoo89 chapter 37 . 3/30/2016
It's my first review, because I tend to review a story at his last known chapter, but I know I probably won't be able to read the sequel for a whole week or two as I'm moving from a flat to another in a matter of days... (and yeah, I've finished reading this story instead of packing. Choices, choices...)

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for sharing this story this us! :)
I've read my fair lot of Snape-adopts-Harry stories, and yours plays well with all the clich├ęs of the "genre" (child abuse, deaging...) but in a good sense. It's a very refreshing series that you've wrote, with lot of humor but also some serious themes (how to raise a (troubled) child, the life of a lone adult...) that you tackled right on the spot.

Sometimes I feel like the dialogues are a bit "stilted" between Harry and Severus, because Harry speaks so clearly (like he's reading lines) that it doesn't feel "natural" but in all it's quite a little flaw. You writing, grammar and spelling are very good and I enjoyed a lot reading about Snape becoming a father and Harry learning how to trust adults to protect & love him.

In how you described Severus, I picture him as asexual, as he doesn't seem to be attracted sexually to anyone. I found it weird that he never kissed before or dated (as said Fiona, even if he didn't try some things as a teen, it still has been nearly 10 years since Voldy's downfall...), he seems to be even lonelier that we see in canon.
But reading about him trying to get a date out of Fiona was just adorable! ;) And even if I'm not here to read about romance, I'm curious to read more about how Fiona & Severus started dating (flushed Severus trying to pick clothes for the restaurant date x'D), how she became Harry's friend, etc.

So, I'll try to read the sequel ASAP, maybe on my phone as it'll be my only way to go on the Internet for some times...

Sorry for the long review...!
tigerlily124 chapter 38 . 3/7/2016
Well done! I liked this story! Thank you very much!
Kate Snape21 chapter 29 . 3/6/2016
just wondering but even though Sirius isn't ready for adult hood couldn't they just remove his memories of Azkaban? and wouldn't that kind of help with the night mares and things like that? and i truly think Harry will like it for a couple of weeks maybe months then get jealous :)
misuky7 chapter 38 . 1/30/2016
This was fangtastic, as was all the others. I am so excited to read about Harry's time at Hogwarts. :3
GuLaLi561 chapter 37 . 1/20/2016
it's hilarious.. not as glassy as Harry age 8-9. Although I found it a bit weird that Remus becoming father of his best friend. At some point I was thought he will be partner with Sirius with that bathing him and all. lol
You mix all the plot line from the original version, made me questioning what will happen next with the return of Voldermort. And I still hope Draco will be still friend and at least an ally with Harry.
tiggertoo42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great story. Love the way the characters interact.