Reviews for Harry Potter, Age 10
atlantis51 chapter 37 . 6/22
Great story, as always! Thanks for writing it! I love your prose and the grammar is excellent! Much talent!
atlantis51 chapter 34 . 6/22
I'm just surprised that Dobby didn't defend Harry! Fucking Lucius!
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 6/22
Oh I love Sirius as a kid! The world better watch out!
atlantis51 chapter 23 . 6/22
Oh for...! Really? Can't these guys do anything right?! Merlin help us all!
atlantis51 chapter 22 . 6/22
Oh I hope they catch Peter! But at the same time, Severus ought to watch WHERE he talks about secret plans.
atlantis51 chapter 21 . 6/22
It looks like Peter WAS at the Weasleys after all?! And now he's gone! Damnit! Lupin and Padfoot should track the rat with their canine noses, I think.
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 6/22
Usually, in the case of clearing Sirius' name in a Trial, they use Verisaterum and the Wizengamot always accepts his statement. Why not in this story? Because finding Pettygrew won't be simple, will it?! He could be anywhere? After all, he isn't with the Weasley clan!
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 6/22
Is it really necessary for Snape to constantly spank Harry? After all, it looks like Harry cannot stay out of trouble to save his Life! Merlin! So to me, the spankings really don't seem to work at all! Maybe taking his broom would have more of an impact?!
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 6/22
Oh Sirius! You poor man! You'll get better, I Hope.
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 6/22
Ahh, poor Siri! I hope they can straighten him out.
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 6/22
Oh no! Sirius took Harry! Now what? Sevvie will be FURIOUS! Urgh.
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 6/22
Let's save Sirius Black! Hell YES! And poor little Dobby, his Master is a prick!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 6/22
Yes Harry, do free our little Dobby!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 6/22
Yes, what about Sirius?! I'm surprised that he hasn't been rescued yet.
Rikrik chapter 2 . 5/21
I've never laughed as much as I did with Snape and Remus as Harry's Dads. I would be nice but I still ship Remus and Tonks.