Reviews for Second Chances
Nascar3L chapter 15 . 4/23
This was great. It had everything I like humor, angst, realism and most of all my two favorite women falling in love and learning to trust each other. I am definitely saving this story and will read it time and time again. Now off to see if you have any other works!
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 4/23
Love this story!
Evenwolvesdream chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Ok so i started reading for leather clad biker regina and i stayed reading for the awesome story. Loved the little twists and turns in the characters. Truly never judge a book by its cover. Glad to see henry found his palce and got people looking out for him. Loved regina taking mo shit from anyone from exes to the sheriff herself. Really enjoyed the one-up-man-ship between these two trying to figure eachother out with the bets and games.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Beautiful
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
The entirety of this fic was mostly spent at a prison, and at least once the main characters ended up in jail...even the sheriff.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
"She should just become a nun and get it over with. Stay away from love and people who would only break her heart."

LOL...Word.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Who the hell is Raul Perez? What a common Hispanic name. "Her father is John Doe."
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
The author's note at the end of chapter 5 was hilarious dont know why it made me laugh
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
When the judge states that he will throw Regina's "bony little ass" in jail...he probably needs to get new prescription glasses cuz that ass ain't bony.
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Words can't describe how much I love this!
It was so beautifully written and I could see this being a movie.
I loved how Regina was so determined to get Emma to pull her head out of her ass. Haha
shortiepurk chapter 15 . 11/3/2015
This fic is awesome. I quite enjoyed it! Thanks so much for sharing!
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
That judge can suck my dick./
Asia chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Thanks, for funny, smart, and touching story. Well written characters. Good job. Keep it going ;)
ShezFriend chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
I loved this story,Although at times i wanted to hit emma over the head and just scream at her to give regina a chance to explain. Most of all i loved regina's snark in this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
i really really loved it! Thank you for sharing
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »