Reviews for Us vs Them
starlite22 chapter 3 . 4/23
Great start, can’t wait for more, hope she gets controlnof her skin, hope you continue this, and update soon.
Aroar11 chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
I love it! Please keep writing!
Aroar11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I was unsure about this, but I'm so glad that I read it! I love it already. I'm hoping that it doesn't stop in some weird random place that ends there.
Ofhistoryandherstory chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
This was a great story while lasted, shame there's not more :(
Princessgb chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
This was so good, lot of fun, wish there had been more!
Thequickanddirty chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Please more of this, want some more of rogue, Logan vs undead!
thisawkwardgame chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Ah, need more of this story! I really have this desire to see Bobby get his ass kicked - by rogue or Logan or the undead. I'm not picky!
Latenightconversation chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Hope this isn't cancelled. This story is soooo good!
Passionoftheship chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Bobby better watch it - with a pissed off Logan and an author who doesn't like him, lol. But where would the fun be in that? Hope more soon!
Roganette chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Eep, I'm already trying to guess bobbys fate! This was great, love protective Logan:) so excited for more!
red1Rogue chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
awwww
Just awwww, nothing more eloquent.
Killin-time chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Oh wow, Great chapter - lots of tension! I'm thinking there's going to be a fight between the undead and the wolverine over who gets to take out the ice prick. Can't wait! Loving this!
identityless chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Yay! So good. As if Logan and rogue don't have enough problems with the undead, they have Bobby (boo!) to deal with too. I'm wondering if rogue will be able to put him straight. Really looking forward to more!
Mataflower chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Love it, looking forward to more
Passionoftheship chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Loving this, I've always wanted to see some sort of undead vs the xmen crossover & this isn't disappointing!