Reviews for Far Cry
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 14 . 11/4/2007
OH WOW! I love the band and the way you potray(wonder if i typed that wrong) everything i just wished that pansy woudn't leave her daughter!Are you going to continue this fic?
Purebloodgodess chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
OMG, this is such a great read, I have to know what happens next, please updare soon. :)
Briiiing chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I'd probably like it, IF I believed in those sort of coincidences. The way they just instantly clicked was a bit sappy. There needed to be some awkwardness at the start.
SuicideBallad chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
It's been two years since you've updated this story...

Why?

Update the damn thing already.
EriksLuv chapter 14 . 8/7/2005
OH PLEASE write more! I want to read more of this story!
Slash-Lover chapter 14 . 6/18/2005
are u ever going to start writing this story again its re4ally good
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
um... this story is weird... and Draco's very OOC and... hyper...
oceanfirehearts chapter 14 . 6/5/2005
i really hope that you are planning on continuing this story :] apart from one of te best plots i've read, the imagery is fabulous and you've got very interesting character names. i also like draco as the somewhat-scene angry brit :]
Haley chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
dun dun dun...the mystery continues, and this story better too!i really like this fic, it's really interesting. The story drags the reader in. Grr..I'm going to be wondering about this all day! :)
Haley chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
Wa! That was sad! Good, but sad. God, this just gets more interesting with every chapter! I'm so hyper, I think it's cuz I just got bangs...
Haley chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
I figured it out! Pansy stole Raye and Draco's daughter! Am I right, or Am I right? I really like this fic. It's funny, but it's got drama and intrigue. o_O :)
JJ CJ chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
WOw, oh wow! I love this story! You had me guessing for a while there about what Harry's job could possibly be...But this was way better! And I love the shadows! That's awsome! And Draco owns a club and music store...So coll! This is one of the greatest HP stories evarR!

This is where a lesser fanfic reader would complain about spelling and grammar, but I make even more mistakes than you, we're talking fifty times more, so I won't! Just write more dammit!
God chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
well i like it do far but i think it's rather think that they dotn recognise draco, particularly hemione
Pegasus chapter 14 . 12/4/2004
No need to apologize. We understand that you have a life outsidfe of fanfiction -_

Anyways, glad to have you back and updating!
Mistal chapter 14 . 11/30/2004
Ohh! very nice chapter! please update soon! pretty please!

Mistal