Reviews for Hope in the Nightmare
Dia Grail chapter 1 . 3/10
Can these kids just use those crazy ass powers of them to just obliterate these zombies to non-existence?

I mean, these kids summon demons, dragons, myths, gods, angels, meteors to win a goddamn football match and they do it on daily basis!
debsminko chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
hello
just to say that i love your story
and i think it's would be a shame if you leave it unfinished I really did and still do like the beginning ,the first 2 chapters that you gave us and I can't wait to read the following one , if it's doesn't bother you ,naturally !

so that all
the last words i want to say are FIGHTING if you decided to continuous your story
and if you need anything i will try every things that i can to help you any where any time

so have a nice day
and i hope to see you son in another chapter

see ya! author-san !
Aslana di Angelo chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
thanks so much for updating! This is a really cool crossover and I'm eager to see how it will turn out! There are really very few good Inazuma crossovers and yours is one of them! :D
user left the website chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
What, published on May 27 ? We're already in November... There's not any new to be seen here... Does that means you're not gonna continue this story ? No wayyyyy ! For the love of god, this story is just TOO GOOD, please tell me it's not discontinued- I'm gonna cry to see how this masterpiece has been forsaken ( and also because... Tsurugiiiii nooooo )
Sorry I have to calm myself-