Reviews for what's in a name
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 3/6
oof im notorious in giving people nicknames but thank god they all liked it hahaha
probably there are some that felt uncomfortable n annoyed at first but they all grew attached to it in the end, thank god... ill be sure to keep this story in mind tq!
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
When in doubt, burn it with fire!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Dman4869 chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Ty! Haha hibari's idol :)
Afys59 chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Awwww~
Afys59 chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Awwww~
Fae908 chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
MOLTOV COCKTAIL
katsekala chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Hahaha! It was very funny!
Minos chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I love this ! fuck with the people who call you for your damn wrong name !
Ari27 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Wait, what about when Gokudera refuses to call Tsuna, Tsuna? He still calls him Juudaime even after he said to call him Tsuna didn't he? Wait, didn't he? I really need to re-watch khr.
Hyakuma chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Aw. I want Hibari to know too
QueenViper chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
You make me feel bad. I do that to my friend whose first name she hates the problem is she never told me that until a year passed so I forget and caller her by her first name instead of her middle name which she prefers and I feel bad every time I do that. I'm terrible at remembering names and it's hard for me to remember that she wants to be called by her middle name because I forget it.
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
THANK YOU! Man I sometimes wish I could do something like this when people keep trying to do this to me (I hate my first name, my middle name is awesome but doesn't seem to work out, so I ask people to use my last name but they always seem to fucking forget)
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
but but, I'm the kind of person who affectionately call my close friends with nicknames for them only ;n; I have a feeling they'd hate me if they really hate the nicknames they should tell me ;n;
Purring Kit KATMAN chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Yay! I like this! And it tells how Kyo-kun got his catchphrase!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Well, i would react like Tsuna too if I had a name i didn't like.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »