Reviews for Your Lips on Mine
Nice story
FaberryBRA chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
;-)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
Aww. This was such a lovely post-finale story. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
baldcoder chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Great story. Very well done.
Lonny J chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
My new favorite post canon fic. You are really very good.
devious418 chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Great story! Well written! Thanks!
Sk8ernv chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
This was an amazing story
theseth456 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I started watching Chuck two months ago on Netflix and I absolutely love the show. I have, of course, seen better series finales, but one thing I like about the Chuck finale is that it was really supposed to be a happy ending, even though it may not have seemed like it at times. What I love about your story is that it flows very nicely from the last scene of the Chuck series finale. Sarah was, however slowly, getting her memories back in that episode and was clearly reconnecting with Chuck in the last scene at the beach. It's kind of obvious that as time goes on, Sarah will continue to slowly get back her memories, which is exactly what happens in your story. I also like how you gave them back their fortune in the story. With the whole Decker mess cleared up halfway through Season 5, something had to be done eventually to un-freeze the money and the assets. Overall, your Chuck post-finale story is the best one I have read so far. Excellent fanfic!
michaelfmx chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Very well done for your first Chuck fan fic. No action but all the fluff that anybody can take. If you are looking for lots of post series finale fluff with ZERO angst, then this story is for you.
michaelfmx chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
Thanks for using your imagination to fill in the blanks of their honeymoon. It always struck me as weird that the show never filled that void. Not even a little bit.

"Tragic would be losing Chuck." If that does not convince Ellie that Sarah is in this for the long haul and she can stop worrying about her brother, then I don't know what will. Nicely done.
michaelfmx chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
I love the pace at which this story is moving. I have a feeling that those test results are going to provide Chuck and Sarah something else to think about.
michaelfmx chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I know others have said this but I wish TPTB had the foresight to do something like this. They could have had Chuck vs Sarah and the Goodbye around 5.7 and 5.8 and then still had 4-5 episodes to have this kind of stuff. You are writing what everybody would have imagined to be the perfect ending (so far anyway). Thanks.
michaelfmx chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Sarah wanting to willingly have dinner with Morgan is a big step. Not sure she would have done that before :-).

Slowly but surely she is getting things back. Thanks for another very sugary chapter.
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Very nice start. I will echo what actDave said. Nice to see new fans and new writers. Thanks for writing this.
phathead01 chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
FANTASTIC! LOOKING FORWARD TO READING WHAT BECKMAN HAS UP HER SLEEVE AND OF COURSE, THE VACATION