Reviews for Starring Severus Snape!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 44 . 2/22/2004
A very engrossing story! I found it amusing, very well written with great use of evocative and emotive language and imagery. I just loved your characterisation and overall storyline. I thought it was very original. I loved it!
_~
DreamWeaver
MorThreeo chapter 26 . 12/21/2003
obsessed-with-fic-obsessed-with-fic! I LOVE THIS FIC! It is so brilliantly written, it's funny, entertaining, argh, it's PERFECT!
MorThreeo chapter 26 . 12/21/2003
Laiden29 chapter 40 . 11/24/2003
LMAO! that is a great line ... or five... about Bush! it was recomended to me ... anywho, thankx for the laugh! see ya around.

Tigris
Miss Albus Severus chapter 44 . 10/31/2003
Wow, can't wait to read the sequel... _

DoF

Mytsie-Sama chapter 43 . 10/22/2003
A proper mockery of muggle views.

Well that interpretation sure beats endless laughing and hassling by students...but it also takes away the hours of fun Filch would have had...darn.

-Mytsie.
Mytsie-Sama chapter 42 . 10/22/2003
Oh confused...x.X Sixth year! Fun...I think.

It's too late for a coherent review.

Love it, must see sequel.

Mytsie-Sama chapter 41 . 10/22/2003
Ah and the blend into Book 5 commences.

-Mytsie.
Mytsie-Sama chapter 40 . 10/22/2003
Dark Lord Bush! Dun Dun DUN!

I knew he was a bit on the stupid side (or the embodiment of that side itself) but I never would have thought he'd try to become an evil 'dark lord' and not even have the decency to concoct some absurd name for himself!

Sauron, Voldemort, Morgoth, Valgaav-they're all doing it!

Great chapter.

Mytsie-Sama chapter 39 . 10/22/2003
Woah! What's this? An interview that went really well? I'll be darned.

Leno got mugged! Good work New York!

Shi chapter 44 . 10/20/2003
Wow...I really enjoyed reading your fic. It was a breath of fresh air! I'll definately read the sequel!
Elsa2 chapter 44 . 10/19/2003
I've enjoyed this story ever so much! Thank you for writing it. I'm off to read the first chapter of the next one...

Toodles
hockeygirl1431 chapter 21 . 10/13/2003
this is a great story. you're a talented writer.
La Pamplemousse chapter 44 . 10/13/2003
OOh! Can't wait for the sequal!
Antigonesev chapter 44 . 10/12/2003
Wonderful story.. it was awesome seeing Sev in all these diffrent situations. :-) can't wait for the sequel! :)
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »