Reviews for Starring Severus Snape!
Elsa2 chapter 40 . 10/11/2003
Brilliant!

Lord Bush... the other Dark Lord. It's funny because it's true and I laughed so hard I have a stitch.

And I'm still enjoying your story as much as ever. It's beautifully written and so wry!
Tropic chapter 42 . 10/10/2003
o, me love, more soon!
Tropic chapter 41 . 10/10/2003
wow this is a really good story, i just spent the last 1 1/2 reading it. i'm so sad that i ran out of chapters to read, please update soon this is very good, and i can't wait for more.

~Tropic
MochaChocaLatte chapter 12 . 10/9/2003
i really like ths story. very original
La Pamplemousse chapter 41 . 10/9/2003
Yay! Snape is going to continue to teach Harry! Why didn't he try harder in the 5th book? The idiot! (Sorry, ramblings of a Potter-Hater. GO SNAPE!)

Write more please!
Miss Albus Severus chapter 41 . 10/9/2003
We! Great chappie i gotta say .

Hmm... i wonder what'll happen to poor Harrykins?

Oh, and can you please, please, please have Dracokins have a bit more major role? Maybe he could be Snapes assistant or something? Pretty pleasee?

Oh, and you HAVE to write that sequel, hehee

Update soon!

DoF

telly1 chapter 40 . 10/8/2003
Lol, Bush as Dark Lord! Fitting, very fitting. :)
La Pamplemousse chapter 40 . 10/8/2003
MORE! Oh Lord, that was so funny with Dark Lord Bush...I was cracking up and now my family thinks I've finally cracked and it's all your bloody fault!

WRITE MORE NOW!
Honor chapter 40 . 10/8/2003
More movie madness please!
The Tenth Doctor's Companion chapter 40 . 10/8/2003
LOL..I love it...How about you have Sevvie meeting Alan Rickman or is that just sad?Hmm.

Jade
LOKI19 chapter 40 . 10/1/2003
Yay! I'm so glad you continued this story! I wish the interview could have been longer though. I would have loved to see Jay take a couple of shots at Sevvie. But then again, he would have probably Avada Kedrava'd the whole audience. Great job, hope to see more soon. By the way, what kind of postgraduate studies are you doing? I'm at Uni right now too, but it's only undergraduate.
Miss Albus Severus chapter 40 . 10/1/2003
A cliffie!

You haven't updates for so long...*Sniffoo*

Anyways, great chappie *Runs around*

Please update soonn!
La Pamplemousse chapter 40 . 9/30/2003
MORE! like, right this second, go write the next chapter of this fic.
Misery Monkie chapter 40 . 9/30/2003
Finally! I missed this story! Lol.. very funny and I bet Dumbledore sent him an owl!
Lilithakaducky chapter 40 . 9/30/2003
WAH!

What's in the letter. Wanna know. I love this fic more and more!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »