Reviews for Starring Severus Snape!
Miss Albus Severus chapter 39 . 9/21/2003
Well at least we know you're alive...
Lady of the Loch chapter 39 . 9/12/2003
OMG!i loved your story so much,the hooker,b4 that kylie,not much difference between the 2 WHOOPS...shouldn't have sed that since im an aussie but oh i beg of you update!i will die of boredom if you don't and if orlando bloom is in the sequel i am so there!*drools over keyboard*any hoo UPDATE or you will suffe(not really i was just watching hte ring)
Lurking ReaderWriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I have been waiting all summer to read the updates to this story (had no internet access), and I was NOT disappointed. You wonder if I'm getting bored with it? NO, NO, NO! I love it! The reviewer who said it was nearly as good as the actual books is right, but I actually like this story better than I did the fifth book (too dark).

My only suggestions this time are a couple of nit-picky things I want to point out that lead to accuracy in the story...

-Jay Leno isn't taped in New York. He's taped in Los Angeles. Perhaps you could mention that Leno is doing a special show in New York? Or have them all take a quick flight to LA?

-The radio station in the last chapter started with a K. All East Coast radio stations except for one start with a W. (Stations in the western US start with a K).

But otherwise, no suggestions! Great story, and I'm REALLY looking forward to it continuing!
julia chapter 38 . 8/9/2003
Please continue with this story I have just found it and it has been very funny

I especially like the wizarding worlds reaction to what Severus has been up to - more please
Mytsie-Sama chapter 38 . 8/4/2003
That went surprisingly well... But surely this means Leno won't.

Heck I'm a muggle and I can't stand J. Leno...but that might just be me.

Don't worry about people not being interested. I love this story-though my reviews are a bit..hmm..delayed?

Mytsie-Sama chapter 37 . 8/4/2003
Snape is just not having a good day, honestly.

Oh well, things could be worse I suppose-he could be in L.A. where all the 'teeny-boppers' seem to live.

Mytsie-Sama chapter 36 . 8/4/2003
I particularly enjoyed the small bit with the newspaper clipping. That was just grand.
RivanKnight chapter 38 . 8/2/2003
lol! well the radio one went ok huh

we shall see how sev will fare on the tv one

heh heh poor guy!
lavondyss21 chapter 38 . 7/30/2003
My favourite story! Update soon, I cant wait for US premiere! :)
Miss Albus Severus chapter 38 . 7/28/2003
Oh. My. God. That was one of the best stories i have ever's almost as good as the actual HP books! I know this sounds pathetic but -PLEASE- write more and soon!

The plot is excellent, the writing is amazing and Snape is very in-character. The story is witty and entertaining and keeps you hooked .

I wonder what will happen next...

HerDarkMaterials1 chapter 38 . 7/28/2003
No way is this getting boring, it's getting more interesting!
mysticblackfairy chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
lol write more! this is a fantastic staory! bloody brilliant! also is snape going to have to bring someone else for this premere? or not? i can't wait to see what happens on Jay lenno. considering how he makes fun of poeple i'm sure sev will grow to hate him fairly quickly. ::giggle:: keep writing! byes!

beveanne chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
what an intense concept. i appreciate you sharing your tale with son and u enjoyed your story and hope you continue this are really creative.
lil kawaii doom chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
Why are your last two chapters the same thing?
Lilithakaducky chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
I still love your fic as I did from the beginning. It's so well written, Snape stays in character, has hismoods and weaknesses, like any human being, just in that grumpy way of his. I'm also curious to see how he des with Jay Leno and at the premiere. And let's not forget the students back home. And I really despise Emma and Adam...

The bodyguard is pretty okay.

It's still fun to imagine how those people would react, if Snape would suddenly take out his wand and hex them *hihi*
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »