Reviews for Starring Severus Snape!
Angel 1291 chapter 39 . 9/28/2003
Hi Amis

I love your story very much and this is also the reason for me to writing this. I would have write an e-mail, but I haven't found your adress.

So, I'm a webmaster from switzerland and you really did a great job with this story. I read it through in no time and then I had the idea that your story should be translated into German.

There are so many people in the german talking countries who are really Severus Snape-fans. But as a matter of fact there are not enough (what's enough? *smile*) Snape-fictions available in German. So my idea was to ask you, if you allowed me to translate 'Starring Severus Snape' and put it then into my homepage about Severus Snape. I intend to collect the best Snape-fictions and present them to the interested German talking fans.

There is no question that I would put your name and link to your page together with the translation. I would love to hear from you soon and am eager to start the translation als I get your approval.

yours

Angel:)

E-Mail:

Feel free to have a look at my page: .

(There are over 350 visitors / day)
Miss Albus Severus chapter 39 . 9/21/2003
Well at least we know you're alive...
Lady of the Loch chapter 39 . 9/12/2003
OMG!i loved your story so much,the hooker,b4 that kylie,not much difference between the 2 WHOOPS...shouldn't have sed that since im an aussie but oh i beg of you update!i will die of boredom if you don't and if orlando bloom is in the sequel i am so there!*drools over keyboard*any hoo UPDATE or you will suffe(not really i was just watching hte ring)
Lurking ReaderWriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I have been waiting all summer to read the updates to this story (had no internet access), and I was NOT disappointed. You wonder if I'm getting bored with it? NO, NO, NO! I love it! The reviewer who said it was nearly as good as the actual books is right, but I actually like this story better than I did the fifth book (too dark).

My only suggestions this time are a couple of nit-picky things I want to point out that lead to accuracy in the story...

-Jay Leno isn't taped in New York. He's taped in Los Angeles. Perhaps you could mention that Leno is doing a special show in New York? Or have them all take a quick flight to LA?

-The radio station in the last chapter started with a K. All East Coast radio stations except for one start with a W. (Stations in the western US start with a K).

But otherwise, no suggestions! Great story, and I'm REALLY looking forward to it continuing!
julia chapter 38 . 8/9/2003
Please continue with this story I have just found it and it has been very funny

I especially like the wizarding worlds reaction to what Severus has been up to - more please
Mytsie-Sama chapter 38 . 8/4/2003
That went surprisingly well... But surely this means Leno won't.

Heck I'm a muggle and I can't stand J. Leno...but that might just be me.

Don't worry about people not being interested. I love this story-though my reviews are a bit..hmm..delayed?

-Mytsie
Mytsie-Sama chapter 37 . 8/4/2003
Snape is just not having a good day, honestly.

Oh well, things could be worse I suppose-he could be in L.A. where all the 'teeny-boppers' seem to live.

-Mytsie
Mytsie-Sama chapter 36 . 8/4/2003
I particularly enjoyed the small bit with the newspaper clipping. That was just grand.
RivanKnight chapter 38 . 8/2/2003
lol! well the radio one went ok huh

we shall see how sev will fare on the tv one

heh heh poor guy!
lavondyss21 chapter 38 . 7/30/2003
My favourite story! Update soon, I cant wait for US premiere! :)
Miss Albus Severus chapter 38 . 7/28/2003
Oh. My. God. That was one of the best stories i have ever read...it's almost as good as the actual HP books! I know this sounds pathetic but -PLEASE- write more and soon!

The plot is excellent, the writing is amazing and Snape is very in-character. The story is witty and entertaining and keeps you hooked .

I wonder what will happen next...

DoF

HerDarkMaterials1 chapter 38 . 7/28/2003
No way is this getting boring, it's getting more interesting!
mysticblackfairy chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
lol write more! this is a fantastic staory! bloody brilliant! also is snape going to have to bring someone else for this premere? or not? i can't wait to see what happens on Jay lenno. considering how he makes fun of poeple i'm sure sev will grow to hate him fairly quickly. ::giggle:: keep writing! byes!

mystic
beveanne chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
what an intense concept. i appreciate you sharing your tale with son and u enjoyed your story and hope you continue this are really creative.
lil kawaii doom chapter 38 . 7/26/2003
Why are your last two chapters the same thing?
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »