Reviews for The Walking Dead: The Decimation of Mankind
TWDCarlGrimes chapter 8 . 9/5/2019
That last chapter was a bit like before that whole cannabal in season 5. With Rick, Carl and Michonne.
Im bloody loving this
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
Well I can tell why it’s titled “The Decimation Of Mankind”
Angelo47 chapter 11 . 11/4/2018
A awesome story and better than canon
clutzycutie chapter 11 . 2/24/2017
aaaaaa i just finished reading this and i love it! i'm a sucker for happy endings!
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
Glad to finally see a Walking Dead story with a happy ending. Good luck with the future, and I hope you feel like writing again someday.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
The ending...was very good and i'm a little sad that this is your lasy story. Thank you for sharing your stories with all of us.
Legionary Prime chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
Sad to see this to be your last story but its a good send off then. And glad you used my OC, he was handled well. I hope you pursue you interests and never give up on dreams and maybe one day, you will come back to writing possibly.
smeake chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Good end to the trilogy man, it would have been nice to see what actually happened to Kenny & his family, along with Christa & Omid after they left Savannah on the boat. And also I hoped that Lee would see the five of them again in this chapter. Whatever your dreams are man, take those opportunities with both hands & do your best. I still hope to see you on the site man, even though you won't be writing stories anymore, I'll continue to re read your stories, because they are just so awesome & so are you. Have a good life man, in whatever your dreams are.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
I'll miss looking forward to your updates and new stories, ACM. I've enjoyed every one of them, and I've enjoyed the times I got to write with you, too. Good luck on your future endeavors, and as usual, excellent job.
NeoTyson chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
SERIOUSLY WHY YO DO THIS!? Dang you definitely are one the best walking dead fanfic writers on this site and it sucks that you are leaving but heres to you achieving your dreams and thank you for the stories and tips.
leafs nation chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Damn... forgot that you said you were gonna be leaving soon :( Well, this was a nice sendoff here, and I wish you all the best, man. You're talented as hell and I'm sure that you're gonna have a bright future ahead of you.

Good luck with whatever you decide to work on next. It's been a pleasure reading your stuff over the past year :)
OmnitrixWielder1124 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Goodbye man. Well miss you and never forget you. Good luck
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Awwww, I'm going to miss your stories. Good luck in any future plans and thank you for giving us something good to read. :)
smeake chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Good chapter, can't wait for Chapter 11! I hope Kenny & his family, as well as Christa & Omid are in the community!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Great chapter, glad they're all safe. I'll admit I laughed a bit when Sarah saw the comic book.