Reviews for Release
Jenmoon1 chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
what so sad is there a sequel
FlawlessBeauti chapter 15 . 5/1/2009
I could strangle you for that. I read all that, I'm so into and and excited and I'm crying because he STILL can't be with Riku and then...bam. It's gone. [

[Apologies for not signing in, but I don't feel like it at all.]
Zomfi chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
Haha, the 15th chapter breaks all the magic, how fun XD !

It was beautiful, thought and interesting how Sora and Riku's places are reversed at least. Riku gets light and Sora -um- hopelessness.

Thanks for writing it :)
rikuprincess chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
I absoluetly loved it!_ It was so cute, sad, and just...awesome! I love it and I can't wait to read your other fics!.
flusen chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
I was sitting at my computer, listening to music when a song came on. I was listening and realized, I know these words. I then scrambled to "Release" and realized that the beautiful words that you put in here that fit perfectly to the story were from "Lonely as You" by Foo Fighters. One of my favorite bands. Now I can't stop listening to this song.

Wonderful, Spledid. Your writing is the best and I can't wait to read more and more
jenthecaliforniagirl2004 chapter 15 . 7/4/2006
That story was SO sad! It was good though! Poor Sora!
A Dangerous Romance chapter 15 . 6/30/2006
Wow. That was really good. I especially like how Sora finds out he's eternally damned, he can only be in heaven one day. (Even though I want Sora and Riku to be together.) But it's really sad. [

I'm looking forward to reading your re-written version, too.
xxhieadzeroxx chapter 15 . 6/5/2006
ITs good, WAITING FOR A REWRITE!1
HieisBitch chapter 15 . 3/26/2006
so basically Sora is going to be alive again and so will Riku sorry not in any mood to look for hidden meaning though I suppose people always have a different view of a poem right? I think it is true that everyone has a certain view of a poem it maybe similair to another persons but it is still unique this fic was amazing keep this up and now I shall go and try to find a happy fic that is not so fluffy because that would just blow... Nite and I give you toast and a glass of milk for your efforts *gives* nite *slinks away into eternal darkness...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
this makes me feel better to know that when i commit suicide i shall be granted black wings, wings that'll take me higher and higher till they break off and I am falling, falling into the dark pits of hell. flames licking my skin scalding it and singing my hair burning my very soul... which would be qiute literal after all my flesh and bones are some where else now rottening and fading away, remaining alive only in the memories of others... yes my death shall be no different right? no one will care except for those closest to me... anyways this was also passionate so keep this up in your future fics and I shall be leaving to the next chapter *spoon is licked and clicks button to enter next page*
HieisBitch chapter 13 . 3/26/2006
your fic at this point is most passionate and depressing I fI do say so myself I didn't care who died or anything and I am eating Cookie dough ice cream due to this depression although I luv al angsty fics (this one takes the cake by the way) uiwas in the mood for a happy ending no mattr how unrealistic it maybe... well nuff said next chapter... *slowly and monotoniuosly lifts icecream from cup and places spoon itno mouth... then sighs and clicks on next button* don't be discouraged or misled this is an excellent fic... just depressed is all... I do luv the fact that Sora is suicidal though...
HieisBitch chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
sO RIKU HAD TO DIE HUH? AH WELL THATS LIFE ISN'T It? Hm... oh well Life is like that huh (notice I am cold and impassive)? anyways i think I'll read the next chapter if Ansem dies theni shall be indifferent if Sora dies i shall also be indifferent becaus ei just recieved bad news so don't be offended by the lack of response or what ever..
HieisBitch chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
In dunno what Ansem Started! XD I dunno where Sora has gone off to XP and i think that once you take some medicine and you drink a lot of liquids your nose will stop runnini unless it gets away then you have to send a search party after it! bye now!
HieisBitch chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
when it started rainign i started hearing the song "Rain Drops Keep Falling ON MY Head" and that is strange in it self since I was listening to The Who... well done luv well done..
HieisBitch chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
Hot Monkey Sex?... okay then what ever you say luv what ever you say.. I was surprised that Sora was on top though I always thought that he would be on the bottom you know from being al small and tiny and riku taller than him...