Reviews for Second Date
Thornwitch chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I love, Love, the way you have the massive horrors the Summers gals consider normal constantly messing with Lex's perception of things that have done him wrong. Plus, of course Buffy's secret weapon- cuteness.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Only Dawn would hit Superman in the kisser with a home-made pie. Love it. Heh. Clark offers to take Les back to his place to "show him his spaceship." Hee.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Nice four chapters.
enchanted nightingale chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I loved this story!
Vi chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
This is great! please continue!
namjai chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Yay! What a perfect coda! I'm glad the Wednesday 100 inspired you to write it.
namjai chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
"His stuff must have been in that little overnight bag. It doesn't make sense!"

Oh, Dawn. Smallville characters have come into your life. Of course it doesn't make sense! Oh wait - the SV characters are encountering the BtVS characters who had the hippest, up-to-date clothing no matter how broke they were. Dawn, your clothes don't make sense either. Get used to it!

I loved the bit about the Jonathan Kent voice. Heh.
namjai chapter 2 . 7/11/2006

*pretends last couple years of SV never happened*

Your fic is like a little time capsule of feel-good memories. At least, this chapter is.
namjai chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I've never been a fan of crossovers - until yours. I think I shall declare you officially the One Person Who Writes Crossovers That I Enjoy.

There were lots of good laughs all the way through this, and then that conversation between Clark and Lex at the end of this chapter was priceless: "I reserve the right to throw your dishonesty up in your face for years to come," and Clark understanding that as "Lex is forgiving me!"
celestrial cloud chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
California is two hours behind Kansas not ahead. It wouldn't be late aat all when they got there.
The Die Hard chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
Loved it! Just pure fun. I didn't *think* even the Summers girls could stay mad at teh boys for long, not with one of them being, well, Lex (as well as rich). Does Lex have a philosophical problem with SUVs, or is it just a car-snob thing? (Not that your Lex is a snob. Maybe your Clark is just as clueless as always. Heh.) Ah, if only there were meant-to-bes...
Pineapple1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
Really sweet story, I hope Buffy and Lex get together! Dawn and Clrk make a really nice couple. Great work!
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
I'm cracking up so hard I'm surprised I haven't broken a rib! More please. Terrific story. Loving it all. Especially Dawn and Clark. RG.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
Kawaii ne!

very cute
DragonKim chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
Have to tell you that this is so good that I've read it three or four times. It's that good. Are you going to make this a series? If you have the inclination, please do. It's one of my favorites.