Reviews for Sometimes They Come Back
AmunRa chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Yikes, I bet that was tough for poor Shinichi to handle. Great job covering the events that led to the shooting, especially from Shinichi's point of view. It was nice to see his side of it too. Was this supposed to be a one-shot or a multi-chaptered story?
kori hime chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh my god... Update! Please? This is so amazingly written the and the prequel brought me to tears! You must continue! Pretty please? I'll give you cookies! *holds out trays of cookies*
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*chokes* Gah the sequels as good as the story *sniffles* Realy should've read this a long time ago.. oh well.. I'm very happy I read them now.. wonderful writing.. hoenstly.
kudo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
write the next chapter! (O_O) ARGHH
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Please continue! please please please please PLEASE!

heh heh sorry about that...

anyway you have a great story, and it is getting lonely without updates, i know, i can tell O.o
Lady Mirror chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Is this the end of it? TELL me it's NOT! NUO! It just CANNOT BE! could you please write more to this? please?
BillieJukes still too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*cries* SHINICHI *tries to huggles Shinichi but passes through him* right. ghost. forgot

Shinihci: already?

This is some seriousl;y good writing and I KNOW there's more to the story *wink wink nudge nudge* You're seriously not goiing to leave Shinichi like that. Right? RIGHT?
Lynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
You better continue!

Tabbycat too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
(Gods. this is the third time i'm writing this review, due to technical browser difficulties.)

Hi Haunty!

Great writing! I like the fic's theme of Shinichi getting murdered and coming back as a ghost (it was bound to happen someday). Lots of room for Ran-chan-angst, and brings out the responsible friend side of Heiji (which I think is very cool. good side of Heiji).

Your complicated sentence structure and tendency to cram in a lot of thought can sometimes throw off the thesis of a paragraph. For instance, there are times when a paragrph beginnng with Shinichi running may end up on his emotions.

It might be an idea for you to finish off the "action" before getting into the emotions, to avoid confusion.

Otherwise, excellent writing.

Good luck on Red Thread!

01200120 chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Wow! As always your writing style is amazing. I liked the flashbacks, and I can't wait until the explanations.
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
BUM-BUM-BUM! *lightening crashing in the background*

*sings* Bela Lugosi, urm, Kudo Shin'ichi is un-dead, un-dead, un-dead!

Heee! Love Hattori and Kazuha on the train. Dunno why, but they're so adorable. Same with them meeting Ran's folks. *laughs*

As for Shin'ichi... keep having the lyrics 'walking on air' going through my mind. heh. ;;

Want... more... *Zombie Imp chases Hauntress around, drooling* Moooooooorrreeeee...

-ICKA! the drooling zombie IMP
Apparition chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Dead men tell no tales...

Or I guess that have been challenged by your fiction. Honestly saying, I haven’t expected the sequel to have so many flashbacks that it may seems like a prequel. Not that I do mind or anything… the flashbacks are really nice and to the point.

Heh.. I just thought that the ‘little Conan sprays a little foam on Heiji’s face’ was too hilarious – Kudo always find a way to avenge back the Osaka-ben detective despite the big difference in the distribution of physical power... true power comes from the inside, ne?

I have but a minor note here. I know that Shin’ichi is used to the Americanized life and everything but shouldn’t he relate the prices to his place? So why shouldn’t he thought ‘a 200 Yen watch’ instead of the ‘$10’? Just wondering if you have missed that bit...

Well *claps hands*

I AM waiting for the next part of this ghostly installment, which I hope would be finished before next year… So keep on staying late all these nights and type the words and make it right!

Ja! And Merry Christmas to all (I know it is still early but what the heck)
mdseiran chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I had a sort of deja vu when I was reading this. It reminded me a LOT of 'The Sixth Sense'... Where Bruce Willis finds out at the end that he is actually dead...

Very well written. I'm glad you decided to have a sequel. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter, and good luck for Red Thread!
Losinde chapter 1 . 12/17/2002

HOW can you kill him off like that! *sniffles*

Poor Shinichi! Poor Ran!

Anyway, enough of weepings... to the actual review...

I like the flashbacks... a LOT, especially the one with the chocolate bar _ They are just so cute together!

I like how you hint that Shinichi is a ghost... the part that says his feet never quite touch the ground is such a scary mental image that it gives me creeps.. *shivers*

The part about Heiji-kun getting covered with white bubblely chemical is worth a laugh too. *snickers* Though I wouldn't want to be there when they were fighting...

The point of view on Ai was quite saddening... though I say you did an excellent job on the "dark Ai"

The crying Ran part is really almost made me cry ;_;

I like the part of Eri rushing in, and the panicky Kogoro.. also the part where Heiji introduces himself.

As for the cliffhanger at the end... *GLARES*.. beware of the staff Hauntress... I have one and I am not afraid to use it! (I have a handcuff too!)

Now... go to your computer and WRITE!

Frances Marie chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Noo, I didn't feel like signing in...

I must say, I really like where you're going with this. There are tense errors that should be looked over, but the actual content is believable and nicely done.

Good luck with this.