Reviews for The Immortals
Morrolan chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
This is really good, I like it.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 10 . 3/11/2003
Not bad, as a whole. But, I say again; much of Buffy's scolding was needlessly over-harsh.
William Fakespeare chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
Thy chapters couldst be a tad lengthier. Elsewise, thou art doing magnificently.
Superfan chapter 8 . 3/10/2003
When you say "Dogboy," are you referring to that psycho-teen who trained hellhounds to hate proms? This chapter was very confusing!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 3/10/2003
Sorry, dude. But, Xander's rebuffing of Buffy was (as far as I'm concerned) indisputably over-harsh. If they made him feel inferior, it was SO unintentional. HE SIMPLY BROUGHT OUT THE OLD PARENTAL INSTINCTS AMONG THE REST OF THE SCOOBIES! Yes; that kind of love can be a smothering love. But, I reiterate: it wasn't intentional! I guess I'm one of the few Xander fans who's always thought of him as more of a Harpo.
Papa Wheelie chapter 6 . 3/10/2003
Bang-up job!
Louie Pastiche chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
If I understand the gist of your Buffy/Blade x-over, Xander is a latent Immortal (a la Duncan Macleod). And, his Immortality was activated by being partially vampirized? Delightfully creative imagination, you have there!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
Stupendous job! Too bad you couldn't throw in some elements from "Highlander: the Series." I fondly remember the commercials Adrian Paul did on USA Network, bantering with Lorenzo Lamas (who was then-starring in "Renegade").
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Diagnosis: nice incorporation of Xander's post-Graduation Day trip (mentioned in the season 4 premiere). Prescription: none needed, as yet.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Personally, I'd always hoped that Buffy would meet Raphael Caine via Methos or some other "Highlander" character. But, I suppose this'll do for lack of any other plot device. In any case; so far, so good.
Superfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Thank you! I was wondering when someone would do this kind of crossover! For all the accusations of it being a Buffy/Highlander hybrid, some of the episodes of this show weren't that bad. And, perhaps because he was the chief bad guy, Dominic Keating's acting seemed a little less wooden (as Mallos)than it strikes me as being on "Enterprise." Oh, well. On to chapter 2!
Teri chapter 10 . 12/28/2002
Cobra, I am sorry to see this story end, although you left it open for a sequel (hint:) I look forward to seeing your new story. Thanks, T.
RobC chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
Good part, about time for the big fight.

Rob
Luis chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
Nice chapter. Please continue; write more very soon.
Teri chapter 8 . 12/26/2002
Angel is scared of 'Dogboy'? Funny!