Reviews for Lily My One and Only
riverrat chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
That was beautiful but so depressing. Poor Severus!
leah.r.alfoy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
god this is wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
;( That was soo beautiful
Druscilla Danuliete chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This is an ad essentially, sorry if that offends you it isnt intended to.

I am the former Head of Scarlett's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (former for plot reasons).

Hogwarts is an online RPG and I am currently recruiting new members who love Harry Potter and can write well - hence yourself :)

Our RPG is of long standing and well supported by a loyal staff and student base. The school has currently been open for just over four years.

Our sorting hat jsut opened two days ago in preparation for the new term. I do hope that you find time to check us out and (even better!) hope that I see you at Hogwarts in the future.

If not good look with the writing.

Druscilla Danuliete, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
ryonan girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Unrequited love... how sad. But I think Lily likes Snape somehow... I really love the pairing... Although in the real HP series, it seems pretty impossible.. I like your take on the SS/LE relationship... But, although implied, it's better if you could like say that this is the root of Snape's deep hatred for Potter and upon losing Lily, he lived a life of misery and despair.. *sigh* I would really love it if you make another take on the SS/LE pairing!
Trail Of tears chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
sry I was too lazy to sign in. lol. OMG this story was so sad. I actually felt sorry for Snape. Poor him...lol keep up the good work!
Lilly Simmons chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
That's such a sweet story. I seriously cryed! I'm so ashamed, but yet, it warms your heart as you read further and further. You have a great talent with words of expression and your story is absolutley terrifying '_
FrankieBGoode chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Wow. Very emotional on Snape's behalf... I like it. Its very interesting. I like the song too.
kes2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Aww! That's so sweet! I'm a newbie to the lily and sevvy realm (sp?), but I really like that story, keep it up!
Eowyn85 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Oh wow. I'v got tears in my eyes. That was a wonderful story. I loved it.
Lavinia Lavender chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Um...yeah. Well, it could have been worse. So yeah, thanks for making her love him.

A crazed fanatic of Lily and Severus-

Lavinia
LadyPegasus chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Awww, that was so sweet. Write more pretty please?