Reviews for Prelude to Shot in the Dark
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
This story was so good! Sequel?
a graceless heart chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
AWW! So cute! He gave her a ring and asked her to have his baby! :) Can't wait to read the next chapter. This is awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
I absolutely loved this story. Hope you will do a follow up.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
I'd like to see them keep this promise.
Child of Loki chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Was that a JAG reference I detect with the 'Baby Promise'? I wouldn't call that an 'old' show, though... ;-) Or am I bordering on 'old' now?

Still left us in suspense, haven't you? ;-)
Child of Loki chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Ha! Called it! Okay, so that only proves that your biology/medical knowledge is clearly portrayed.

Anyway, poor lovelies... I suppose that it's shown them that they actually do want to make babies, though.
Child of Loki chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Do you know what they call couples who use the 'pull-out' method?

Parents.

Lol. I couldn't resist that one. :-) While one would think they would know better, I could actually see them forgoing the precautions in their abnormal mental state.
Child of Loki chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Uh-oh. They're complete goners, aren't they? Hope their personal relationship doesn't interfere with their undercover mission...
Jeneral2885 chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
have to re-read...but nice one
max2013 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
WOW, WHAT A GREAT FINISH! Loved it-doesn't it feel great to complete something?
Suzotchka1 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
I absolutely fell into, and in love with, this chapter! Eddie saying they'll never be rid of Ella makes me extremely worried for our super couple. We all know she's bat-crap crazy! But either way, Chris should share what happened to him with Merri. The ending just melted my heart. He wants to have a baby with her. And it seems so right that he has her sisters necklace while she now has his ring - and his love and a baby promise. These two deserve some happiness. It's the "for now" part that worries me. Absolutely loving this!
beatrix.acs chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Well, I will always like it. :) You writing always drag me into the plot completely. It actually feels right to seperate the stories, this being AU to your other one. Glad that both Eddie and Ella are gone, and Merri with Chris are building a new future. Maybe even with a baby. Very nice and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you.
Jeneral2885 chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
OK there will be a Court Martial...waiting to see what it is about
Suzotchka1 chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
The way Chris was watching protectively over her while she slept just melted my heart! Merri seemed almost shy and uncertain when she asked him if he wanted another baby - with her. The baby promise was a nice nod to JAG. I'm glad he's back in her bed! I like the budding friendship between Brody & Percy. And Brody finally said how she's falling for Chris. She's keeping a big secret from her! Thought I read there was a noose. Did you change it? Either way, I'm anxious to see what you have in store for us! Loving this story!
Savannah chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Oh wow, love the reinvention of the baby promise from JAG. Keep it coming !