Reviews for I Don't Recall Asking You
selene72107 chapter 17 . 9/16
Great story I love the suspense and heart wrenching sides to it I can’t wait for you to
Finish it.
Raelin Thaon chapter 17 . 6/30
I absolutely love this story! I've read it a few times now, and I hope everything is going okay and you update soon 3
Rae
cookie11305 chapter 17 . 6/24
I was sad to finish reading this story. I was so engrossed in your story I read it all in 5hrs.
SorrowoftheHeart chapter 17 . 6/16
I hope you update soon! I'm eager to know what happens next.
FooFaFie chapter 17 . 5/17
I hope you continue this
YoursAnonymous chapter 17 . 12/10/2017
Brilliant! I are this story up in one sitting! Please continue, for poor Kagome and Inutaisho's sakes!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
i love this story to bits. Inutaisho x Kagome is my new favourite couple. I do have a wuestion though, how did everyone get to modern day Japan I don’t think you explained that.

For Taisho it’s obvious but for the others not so much. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
kouga's older woman chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
He is so awesome!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
Please continue!
inugirl504 chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
Awesome! Keep up the great work. I love it
Ashatan87 chapter 17 . 10/2/2017
She actually thought of walking away from that yummy demon after an experience of orgasmic proportions?! Oh hell no Kags! Grab him by the hair and hold tight! Lol. Wow so he actually said he's been courting her this whole time! In Kags defense, everytime Taisho touched her I thought it was just seduction and not actual courtship. Glad he's not letting her go so easily!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2017
It was short but sweet. Still loved. I could only hope you update sooner. Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
Kagome's eyes are blue in the manga. Also, there are lots of grammar errors and misspellings in this story.
write more soon chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
write more soon
Raelin Thaon chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
Such a sweet chapter! And good luck with your writing!