Reviews for I Don't Recall Asking You
Please continue!
inugirl504 chapter 17 . 10/7
Awesome! Keep up the great work. I love it
Ashatan87 chapter 17 . 10/2
She actually thought of walking away from that yummy demon after an experience of orgasmic proportions?! Oh hell no Kags! Grab him by the hair and hold tight! Lol. Wow so he actually said he's been courting her this whole time! In Kags defense, everytime Taisho touched her I thought it was just seduction and not actual courtship. Glad he's not letting her go so easily!
It was short but sweet. Still loved. I could only hope you update sooner. Thanks for sharing your story.
Kagome's eyes are blue in the manga. Also, there are lots of grammar errors and misspellings in this story.
write more soon chapter 17 . 9/30
write more soon
Raelin Thaon chapter 17 . 9/30
Such a sweet chapter! And good luck with your writing!
jay90 chapter 17 . 9/30
Nice, so sweet, poor kagome and her confusions, but non the less, great story
yukihime88 chapter 11 . 9/15
that what having a good looking hunk will do to a frustrated lady that hasn't got laid for a really long time.
YmaSumac chapter 15 . 8/24
I have kept this story at the top of my list for months now, and this intensely slow burn has kept me intrigued and delighted. Your skill and attention to so many different details is amazing, and honestly, I'm jealous! I haven't been able to write for a few years now as I've been battling a number of physical problems that sap my strength, but I also take encouragement in reading your wonderful writing. I know this review is pretty late, but I've checked on things a lot less recently as summer has me zapped to a sidewalk-fried splat. Thank you so much for this erotic thriller, full of artistry and loving, emotional detail of your characters. Kudos & smiles, Yma
Cobaingirl2428 chapter 16 . 8/21
Amazing chapter worth the wait
Oh yes please more of that hotness
Ashatan87 chapter 16 . 8/19
Finally! Hahahaha
I reread from from the beginning to refresh my memory. I hope that Kagome can find an apartment for her and Shippo soon. I know Shippo would move with her because he loved her and she is his Mama. :)
I wonder what Inuyasha and Sesshomaru will think once they find out. I wonder how Kagome will act with him now that they have been so intimate. Will Taisho be completely honest and tell her exactly what he wants with her or will Kagome keep denying herself because she believes he just wants to play with her before leaving her?

Please update soon!