Reviews for I Don't Recall Asking You
SorrowoftheHeart chapter 17 . 6/16
I hope you update soon! I'm eager to know what happens next.
FooFaFie chapter 17 . 5/17
I hope you continue this
YoursAnonymous chapter 17 . 12/10/2017
Brilliant! I are this story up in one sitting! Please continue, for poor Kagome and Inutaisho's sakes!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
i love this story to bits. Inutaisho x Kagome is my new favourite couple. I do have a wuestion though, how did everyone get to modern day Japan I don’t think you explained that.

For Taisho it’s obvious but for the others not so much. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
kouga's older woman chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
He is so awesome!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
Please continue!
inugirl504 chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
Awesome! Keep up the great work. I love it
Ashatan87 chapter 17 . 10/2/2017
She actually thought of walking away from that yummy demon after an experience of orgasmic proportions?! Oh hell no Kags! Grab him by the hair and hold tight! Lol. Wow so he actually said he's been courting her this whole time! In Kags defense, everytime Taisho touched her I thought it was just seduction and not actual courtship. Glad he's not letting her go so easily!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2017
It was short but sweet. Still loved. I could only hope you update sooner. Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
Kagome's eyes are blue in the manga. Also, there are lots of grammar errors and misspellings in this story.
write more soon chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
write more soon
Raelin Thaon chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
Such a sweet chapter! And good luck with your writing!
jay90 chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
Nice, so sweet, poor kagome and her confusions, but non the less, great story
yukihime88 chapter 11 . 9/15/2017
that what having a good looking hunk will do to a frustrated lady that hasn't got laid for a really long time.
YmaSumac chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
I have kept this story at the top of my list for months now, and this intensely slow burn has kept me intrigued and delighted. Your skill and attention to so many different details is amazing, and honestly, I'm jealous! I haven't been able to write for a few years now as I've been battling a number of physical problems that sap my strength, but I also take encouragement in reading your wonderful writing. I know this review is pretty late, but I've checked on things a lot less recently as summer has me zapped to a sidewalk-fried splat. Thank you so much for this erotic thriller, full of artistry and loving, emotional detail of your characters. Kudos & smiles, Yma