Reviews for Different me
Waverider 1o1 chapter 12 . 9/6/2019
This is a very interesting story with a very interesting and emotional challenging idea to start with. With you working on a couple of older stories, maybe you will find the chance to continue this one and bring it to a closure. I have to say that I would love to see how James' parents react when they learn about Holly, how Mama Peck will react and if there is a chance to make good for Gail that she had always being the target dummy when Steven screws up.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
Totally great to see that you added a new chapter here. I really love this story and it is so great to see it continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
thank you very much for continuing this story
had to reread it but enjoyed every minute of it
thanks again for your time and devotion
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2019
Thank you for updating, I liked it. It's nice to know Holly talked about Gail to Dr Bell, should make Gail realise she meant it when she said she thought about her when they were apart. I don't think baby's partner was involved. It was probably a relief for Gail to tell someone the truth about James and Holly. I do have a feeling the Pecks or Stewarts will find out at some point about who Holly is and it wouldn't surprise me if it's Gail that let's it slip accidentally in anger. It was nice how Sam wanted to get a better understanding of trans issues.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2019
A very good story, too bad that you never finished it. I would have loved to read how Gail and Holly kick ass and take names with the Pecks and Stewarts.
joannshrum chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
This is great story idea. Thanks so much for sharing!
Guest Chapter 11 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Thanks so much for this amazing update! I loved it!
Mimitash chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
I'm so happy you are back with this story. Thanks! :D
Denise2019 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Loving it! Excited about the next chapter!
Missout chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Wow what an update - thanks :)
StarvedMonkey chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Is an update coming soon? I love this story.
Gollylover chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Love the story! Thank for writing more Golly fics! :) Please keep updating!
Guest Chapter 10 chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
You are awesome! Thanks again for yet another awesome chapter!
joann chapter 9 . 8/2/2015