Reviews for To a Place Where We Ache
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I hope one day you feel inspired to finish this
Dominic Flandry chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
I do love what you did with this idea and hope that you might pick it back up.
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
I really wish you would finish this
iampeniel chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Ok falling out of bed rotflmao crying and laughing till i cant breathe. Im an old lady i break easy. You keep this up imma gonna haf to sue lolol
iampeniel chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
I never understood why those two series Flashforward and The Event never took hold. What i did find odd was in the Flashforward one of the actors jumps off of the building where he works because he doesn't want to be the cause of someones death in a car accident only for him to commit suicide in real life while starinng in Rizzoli and Illes.
SuzyJane82 chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Loved FlashForward and love this just as much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
oh my gosh! Loved Flashforward. Love this! I wish you could continue it, if you get inspired again. I love how Rick sees it as a foregone conclusion, but Kate is, as always, hesitant.
WillTCastle chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Loved this. I am not sure something like this has been done in the Castle fandom or if it has, I haven't come across it. The idea is intriguing and the execution of the same to build up this particular universe of Caskett has been wonderful thus far.
I could understand how terrifying it could be to try to reconcile yourself to what you think would be you at some point in the future. Even more so, if your future self is better, has a better life than you. What happens if you can't mould yourself to become what you are supposed to/want to be? So I can definitely see Kate's and Rick's dilemma here. Both these characters at this point in the show had their own insecurities and were a long way from what they would become several years into their marriage. I am really looking forward to exploring their journey from here to what they experienced of their future selves. Take care and keep writing.
Castlekitty chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Great concept and well done. Maybe a scene where he admits his feelings to Alexis and Kate talks to Lanie and/or her Dad. Lots of fun scenes to visit.
southerngirl1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Good job again...
Chris.JC chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Like this glad that you are continuing it it wil be interesting to see whether you finish up with an explanation for the event, just one thing don't give up on the story before the end.
lkwill39 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Good chapter. Enjoyed it.
theputz913 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Had me worried that they were going to screw things up before they can even get started properly. More soon!
The-KLF chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
It's a pretty damn big thing to get your head around, that's for sure!
CWT chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
interested to see how they get together, it must be really confusing on what speed to take and where to go

nice story so far