Reviews for Bluebells
LadyLindariel chapter 1 . 4/21
Sad but beautiful :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 4/17
So Elwen says angst is her stock in trade. Yeah she's not the only one. D:

SO UNBEARABLY TRAGIC! Aaaaah I can't.

I literally don't know how anyone could flame you for this though. Like what's not to love. Seriously. Everythng is so beautiful.

And I always adore Elrond. To death.

...*winces* What did I just say? TOO SOON!
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Do one where Frodo dies in Valinor.
Lady in black chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my. I was crying so hard by the end of this story. I hate it when Frodo dies in a story, but it would appear that the qualitiy of the writing makes all the difference. Wonderfully written. Thank you so very much.
Kelsey S chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is hands-down THE best death fic I have ever read! So, so sad...it broke my heart. A beautiful, fitting ending for one who sacrificed his all to save Middle Earth and his beloved Shire. No, Frodo; you will never be forgotten as the courageous Ringbearer or the fun-loving hobbit of happier days.
RadcliffePotter chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Cue my gross sobbing. This was so beautiful. Well done!
FunkyInsomicHomosapien chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh, wow. This was terribly sad...I actually cried a bit. Bluebells is a well written story that is highly detailed. I thoroughly enjoyed it even if I did get teary eyed towards the end.
Larner chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
A sad AU, to be certain. I grieve he didn't see Sam again.
mab70 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Painfully beautiful. Throat-burning, heart-clenching, eyes-tearing. Well written.
Kate Poem chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Thank You for Your story. It is so... sad and so beautiful, I... don't know what I should write about that.
GREAT little hobbit will be remembered. He has the place in Middle Earth's history, in hearts of his friends. And Elrond's.
I will remember Your story. I love Your Elrond.
Huggs and greetings from Poland. Please, forgive my weak English. I should write longer review...
Spartapuss chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This.

Is.

AMAZING!

one of the best stories on FF in my honest opinion ;)

Everything about it seems perfect; the wonderful imagery, the almost poetical language and the tenderness between Frodor & Elrond.

Seven thumbs up!
Lethe2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Aw. So sad. Poignant.

Good story!
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I do love AU fics. I don't know why, maybe because they open hidden doors to more deeper insights to these beloved characters.

As for this story, it was beautiful. I cried. Oh, but that Frodo didn't see Sam one last time seems so cruel. I've always loved that friendship, that brotherly love they share. Still, you choose the best ending, in my opinion, possible. Cheers!

~Braellyra
sera chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
You made me cry. But it's okay, I like crying when it's for something as beautiful as this.
Usually AU character deaths in fanfiction are completely rubbish (sorry, they are) I never read them but I was reffered here by a friend, I'm very glad I did!
phoenixqueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Oh my gosh! That was one of the saddest character deaths that I have ever read, the only exception that I can recall being Thundera Tiger's story about Gimli's death in the Undying Lands. That one actually made me cry, but this one came very close!

Congratulations, you nailed Elrond and Frodo both, and I loved the care and love that you wrote into the story. I could actually picture this happening, and I think it is terrific.

Very good job, and I will definetely be checking out your other stories!