Reviews for Follow You Into the Dark
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I like that Finn's acting like an overprotective brother towards her! I'm loving the Elejah bit at the end. I can't wait to read more!
kristin chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I cant wait for the next chapter its getting interesting. update when you can.
guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Love it as always 3 I have a question will Freya make a appearance to? (please, I like her and I think that she and Elena would be great friends)
sexydreamer chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Wow! Can't wait to read what will happen next.
Elijah4ever chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I love more and more of your story. Touch Elejah was fantastic. And 'too much to ask a little Klena?
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
U know I never thought about that pairing before but I would love to read a story about a relationship between Finn and Elena I think it's a very interesting pairing.

Please update again soon!
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I'm loving the Finn/Elena friendship! It's just too cute! I hope that somehow Elijah begs her for forgiveness and we see a Kolena friendship start up as well as a Rebekah/Elena one!

I can't wait to read more!
JMHUW chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I like how Finn and Elena seem to have a similar view on how just because you have the power doesn't mean you need to abuse it. Like that he still seems to be big brotherly. Can't wait to see what comes next. :)
AlanaSG711 chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Love the new chapter. I'm excited about the current dynamic of Elena and Finn's relationship. I can't wait to read more. UPDATE SOON! ]
Elejah88 chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Heheh it's fate that Elena chose a certain Originals bedroom, she would have lucked out if she pick Rebekah's clothes, but I think the blonde would kill her before that happened.

I love it!
RosalinRathheart chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I love your different view Finn, very interesting. I'm wondering who the love interest will be lol. As always I root for Klaus lol! Update soon this is a lovely story!
Elijah4ever chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I really like the story. Can you keep me interested. Do not wait to find out what you will write in the next chapter, especially since I ship Elena with the Originals, especially Elejah and Klena.
guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Awesome! Don't stop please I love elena/elijah. And I love your stories.
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Yay! Go Finn!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Damn how is Elijah going to fix this one... It looks like Fin is interested in Elena and Elijah is letting his jealousy get the best of him and why is Marcel still alive...
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »