Reviews for Follow You Into the Dark
Moonlight Unicorn chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Very, very interesting. It's def. grabbed my attention. Keep up the good work.
Casey chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I cant wait to find out what will happen next. I would like to know what Klaus's POV would be like seeing his doppelganger again . I hope both brothers try and go after her in different ways that is. update very soon.
JMHUW chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Love how Finn kind of has possibly the big brother thing going on for Elena where he's trying to be her friend and protector. Curious how Elena's interactions with Kol and Rebekah will be. I have a feeling that Elijah will be doing lots of groveling. Can't wait to see what comes next. :)
AlanaSG711 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Oh this is certainly interesting. The Finn aspect is a very nice difference, I can't wait to read more. UPDATE SOON! ]
LoveLiving chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Thank you for a new update for this story. I am lovin' it! Please write a new chapter as soon as you are able to. I will be patiently waiting.
Ginny W25 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
your story is just perfect! I absolutely LOVE It! And it's nice to see Finn being the good guy for once! I'm just dying to see Rebekah and Elena interactions and Kol's as well! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Pretty pretty please, update soon!
Elejah88 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Oh my! Finn Mikaelson was her saviour, although I take it in this she had nothing to do with his death when they were all in Mystic Falls.

But I did love this. Elijah trying to find her only to have her arrive in the least expected place and surprisingly escorted by his own brother. :)
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
This was a great chapter! I'm liking the Finn/Elena friendship they have and can't wait to read more!
sexydreamer chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Whoa, looks like Elijah is acting like a hole. But other than that great update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Very promising debut! Hope the next is coming soon! Thx for your hard work
JMHUW chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Love the beginning so far. Curious when in the TVD timeline this would potentially fall or if it's just AU after Elena turned. Can't wait to see what comes next. :)
AlanaSG711 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I'm very curious. There are so many possibilities were this story can I go, can't wait to read more. UPDATE SOON! ]
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
The story is very beautiful and intriguing . Continues because they are curious to find out how Elena did to kill a vampire 200 years despite being a vampire child .
afan chapter 1 . 5/29/2015