Reviews for Follow You Into the Dark
Xanderling chapter 7 . 9/12/2019
Lots of twist and turns , very creative !
Xanderling chapter 6 . 9/12/2019
Wow , Esther - the plot thickens
Xanderling chapter 5 . 9/12/2019
Chapter 5 - I love your story , the whole thing between Finn and Elena has me intrigued.. what am still wrestling with is an Elijah that twice has gotten physical with her while kowtowing to Finn and Klaus , I just don’t see that at all. But I’ll give this a few chapters , may be this is just setting up for a future development .
amcke1991 chapter 21 . 6/8/2019
Had to come back and read it again. This is honestly t one of my favourite fics, if baffles me that it doesn’t have thousands of reviews!
BookLover765 chapter 5 . 2/9/2019
Honestly I really think that Elena is dramatic and overreacts too much like honey not everything is about you and don’t think that you KNOW everything
Drip chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
A writer named Celestia7Specter (also Mrs Specter Mikaelson Reid, Vicious Mrs. Frosty, natashavolturi, egomania_nova, and lady_psychedelic) has stolen from over one hundred fanfiction authors, including yourself. This fic in particular is currently posted on Wattpad at the Celestia7Specter account, under which she has stolen at least 50 other blatantly plagiarized fics. I've already tried reporting her to no avail, but I hope Wattpad will start caring if more authors submit plagiarism complaints (aka DMCA notices). Please consider reporting her to Wattpad on their DMCA form.
TVfan72 chapter 5 . 12/6/2018
One: Elijah doesn’t act like that.
Two: Elijah would never purposely hurt Elena, even when he took her n stuck her with Rebekah. He didn’t allow her to get hurt.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 21 . 5/6/2018
Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
i love your story
TheLoverOfLit chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
I've read this story loads of times, because I just love it.

Also, the Oscar for Best Supportive Friend and Bartender should totally go to Cami, hands down! I've always loved her character, whether on the show, or when people include her in their stories (accurately, IN character).

That's it, just throwing love, not shade, out there.

~B.
Lexie chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
I really like it Elena with the Originals. I mean I can picture her with anyone of them, separately.

I love when Elijah called her "Princess" is so sweet.

Thanks for that little Stelena moments, I love them. Yeah, I'm a Team Stelena.

it's strange that, I can't stand her with Damon or to Damon with her, I just can't. I hate them. I love Damon with someone else, except her.
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I bet she was half parts totally pissed/hurt and half sooo relieved... Bam! Instant excuse to dump him!
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
I seriously am into this Finn/Elena thing you have going there, it's different in an incredibly good and interesting way. I'm just thinking, I am a devoted Elejah shipper forever, but wouldn't it just be so hilarious if she ended up with Finn in a story? Lol, it'd be like, Ha ha sorry suckers! To all the guys who love/like Elena, lol.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
: ) Warm fuzzy feels about this. Listening to some epic music too, so fitting the mood - for awesome.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
It was a great chapter and if this is the ending then it's just perfect... Keep in touch...
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »