Reviews for Follow You Into the Dark
Kay chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
What a sweet happy ending! I enjoyed the chapter n story very much. Happy Elejah makes me happy! Good work, Grace!

Hope now that this one is done, you have time to finish "Into the past" as it's my favourite story at the moment. Thanks.
TheYamiNeko chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
That was a gorgeous story, coming to an end much too soon. I truly hoped for some Kind of Finn Action but i guess i might get that in the already announced One-Shot? Maybe? Pretty please?! Thehehe... Nevertheless that was an awesome Story and a really interesting plot. I kinda didn't like Elijah at the beginning but dark Elijah is hot nontheless. Thanks for sticking with this Story eben though you did Not get as many reviews as you would have liked..
calmyourtits423 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
I love your writing! i have read almost every single one of your stories. you are an amazing writer and can't wait to see what you put out next.
ValkyrieLithoniel chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
This was definitely one of my favourites hope you write more Elijah and Elena stories
Elejah88 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Awww it's that it's ended but I did love the story. You always write Elejah so perfectly and I can't wait to read your new stories. Elejah or Elena with an original is what I'll read. I look forward to getting the notification :)
Kay chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Thanks for updating. I knew it, that Genevieve was a troublemaker. Glad that Elena and Stefan found Elijah in time and she confessed her love to Elijah. Can't wait for next one. Please update soon.
Elejah88 chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Yay! Elena expressed her feelings, whether or not Elijah heard her is a different story. But I'm so glad that it was her who found him. She was fighting for her man.

I never watched past season 4 so I don't know anything to do with the Gemini coven and Elena's involvement but I'm glad you made her important enough to be able to counteract the magic.
Rayna.Petrova122 chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Pweez update soon!
beverlie4055 chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
love it
Elejah88 chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Ahhh I love it! Elena put aside her feelings about Bonnie and asked her for help, especially once she realized her feelings for her favourite original. No Elena will be badass because she is linked to him, which means she can't die! YAY!
Kay chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Thanks for updating. Glad that Elena realised she loved Elijah and hope he'd be okay. Conflict info from two witches, who was right?

I guess others got discouraged after Elejah breaking up and infrequent update. You should keep writing regardless of reviews as it's only one of the feedbacks. Imagine if one day you have a chance to publish, would you stop writing cos of a bunch of critics didn't give you a review while readers still read your books in mass?
Kay chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
Thanks for updating on schedule. Love Elejah banters and Caroline teasing. Glad Finn accepted Elejah and helped in time. Damon was so selfish, like only he was allowed to cheat on Elena with Bonnie without consequences. Bet it was Genevieve that caused trouble. Hope Elijah alright. Can't wait for next Tuesday. Please update soon.
beverlie4055 chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
love it
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
Great chapter! I can't wait to see who was the witch helping Kieran if it wasn't Davina!
Kay chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
Thanks for updating. I'm glad there was no Stelena and Delena finished. Even happier now that Elejah made up after or should I say during their made up sex, lol. Hope Elejah stays as a couple and Finn does not interfere any more. Can't wait for more Elejah.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »