Reviews for Follow You Into the Dark
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Ok, so the way you wrote the flashbacks made me want to cry. I love Damon and Elena together and you got the scenes perfect. I hope she finishes things up with him before she jumps in bed with any of the originals though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
NOOOOOO!
sexydreamer chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
I believe the word I am looking for is O.M.G!
Elejah88 chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Wow Damon is back. I know loads of people love him but I really don't lol. I'm glad he's alive for the sake of Elena but I hope this doesn't change her mind on the originals. She was doing so well.

I can't to read more especially with this sudden turn of events, but I hope that Damon doesn't do his usual and manipulate Elena.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
You need to kill him, he is becoming the center of the story my dear... Kill him and don't bring Esther as a an enemy is just too cliche...
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Great cliffhanger! I hope that Marcel does beg for death when Elijah finds out what Marcel did! This is getting good!
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
sexydreamer chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Hot damn. You don't hold back. Awesome new update! But did you have to leave it there with that cruel cliffhanger? Thanks for the update!
LoveLiving chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
OMG.. I am very anxious to see the next chapter. Please update ASAP! I love this story!
AlanaSG711 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Marcel's an idiot if he thinks Esther is on his side.
KolismyBAE chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Question: when will u be posting updates like is it everyday
Or just a certain day of the week
finnickodairology chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
this is brilliant! please keep on updating, your story is one of the best from this fandom! I think i might cry if you stopped updating.
LysCat chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Where was I when this was first posted? So I had a chance to catch up on reading today at work and it may have taken me hours to get through the chapters, but I like what you have so far.

As a huge Elejah fan, I'm really hoping that Elena's relationship with Finn doesn't progress any further past friendship. I'd hate for Finn to get hurt. At this point, I don't think that Elijah deserves Elena (but I can't wait for you to change that); but when he is deserving, I would hate for Finn to get hurt.
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
I'm glad that Rebekah realizes that Elijah loves Elena and his confession that she would never love him! I hope that the Finn/Elena pairing is more like that of siblings as I can't picture them together. I hope you continue with this story!
Elijah4ever chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
I want to make a bold move: what do you think to turn off the emotions to Elena because he discovers something very big, as that Jo was pregnant or that Luke died because she did not save Liv?
And then it gets bitchy and charges it all, creating chaos in the District.
The rest is up to you.
The story is beautiful as always.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »