Reviews for Follow You Into the Dark
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Awww! Yay! I love the idea of them together!
Elejah88 chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Wtf! Liv shouldn't have died. And why did the Originals let it happen. Is a witch suddenly supposed to be psychic. I really hope Elena gets revenge she seems to be weak at the moment and I really wish she's put a wall up and come out stronger :)
LoveLiving chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Wonderful chapter. Please update soon! I love your stories!
AlanaSG711 chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
In my mind, Finn is just as guilty in Liv's death. He allowed Elijah to restrain her. Elena needs to learn to stand on her own two damn feet, and stop relying on others so she can be strong. It makes her weak in my mind that she constantly needs to rely on others to deal with her own life and emotions. I'm disgusted by her right now.
sexydreamer chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Loving the Finn and Elena moments. But so sad to see Liv executed. Can't wait for more.
kristin chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I cant wait for more chapters to come your story is really good . By the way does Klaus still own the doppelganger even though she is a vampire. update and write back I want to know?
true-blue-sheila chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Poor Elena! The curse of the doppelgangers that went before her - particularly Katherine - does seem to follow her around, doesn't it? Gotta say, love the fact that you're taking on Finn's character the way that you are . . . he gets such a hard break in canon, and nobody really seems to care. Love what you have so far, definitely want to see more, and while I know you love Elejah (it's one of my guilty faves, too) I'm actually really enjoying the developing relationship that you have between Finn and Elena. Great story, I hope you keep going :D
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Awww! So sweet!

I want Elena to fall in love with Finn though!

Please update again ASAP
LoveLiving chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Amazing chapter! I cannot wait for the next!
Elijah4ever chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Are you telling me that Elena can kill a vampire 200 years and she is unable to break down a brick wall?! Also, I still can not understand why she is so strong. Could you explain it in the next chapter?
Elejah88 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Stupid Thierry, I bet he felt silly once he realised she was telling the truth. Practically had a blunt on his head when the originals came looking. I'm surprised Elijah didn't take a look at the woman over his shoulder, should of at least noticed her scent.

But I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I love how you incorporate lines from the show!
Draining the mississippi with a straw had me spitting water onto my phone! Keep up the great work, plz!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Elena must beyond pissed. Every were she turns, she's constantly in the shadow of Katherine. But to be fair, she should have been smart enough to turn her back on Thierry. She did the same with Marcel and ended up in fight night. If Elena's going to stay in the quarter, she has too know that she'll never be truly safe and needs to watch her back. UPDATE SOON! ]
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Would some one kill Marcel already...
sexydreamer chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Aww! Poor Elena. Thanks for another amazing update!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »