Reviews for Sir Alec
S.K Kasai chapter 1 . 6/23
Awwwwwwwwww
pharohtrinity chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
oh the sweet fluffiness! this made me smile so big! (and just pictured my 1 1/2 year old son raising his hands up). but this fits perfectly with your chapter in the other stories. my goodness this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! well done and written wonderfully!
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is so adorable and sweet!
gtenth chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I've discovered your fics just a couple of days ago, then I spent most of my free time reading them. More than once, basically because English is not my first language and, this is the main reason, I'm in love with them since I love grumpy (not so grumpy) Alec as much as I hate Tess. I somehow managed to hate her even in this one. Aaaaand I don't know what to do with my groving love for Baxter. Feeling feelings and stuff. Move on. I said that sooner or later I was going to review all your stories, using my notebook. But after this fluffy piece of tenderness, here I am, cursing my phone and trying not to smash it while I try to write down these few words. Sir Alec is so perfect I couldn't wait any more to thank you for giving us this character's background. Well, maybe I should thank Hazel for requesting this one... Thanks, to the both of you!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Yay you FINALLY posted this! I LOVE this! Alec and his daughter are so freaking adorable together. I love how she gets him up at the crack of dawn and she won't even let him get his cup of tea because he has to watch the dragon, hahaha. And then you have that tiny line in there where she FINALLY lets him get some tea because even she can tell he's grumpy and of course I keep thinking of how in your other stories when daisy is older that'll be Their thing and it's so cute! And the next day it's a completely different monster and she can't even pronounce the name right. And Alec is willing to do ANYTHING to please that little girl including resorting to making a pretend suit of armor at WORK. I love the fact that he's new and so so so young and Baxter catches him the act. And Harry's rambling on about his kid and Baxter makes that comment about him doing it wrong cuz he has his own daughter. Love the ending and how Hardy is forced to take that picture and give it to Baxter lol. I love the early interactions between these two and how Baxter knows immediately that he made the right choice promoting Alec because of the way he acts with his daughter. Thank you for posting this it made my day!