Reviews for Blue on Blue
JustJolola chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Goodness. Glad that Haruka's not more badly hurt.
At first, I wondered if everyone really needed to accompany Masato to the hospital, but then I remembered that he's not the only person she's important to. XD

Hope she recovers quickly!
arashi1hana chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
q
JustJolola chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Wowee, what tension.
Gosh, Masato's own father making him feel so uncomfortable. Tch.

Another great chapter! I suppose we'll meet this Kana soon?
JustJolola chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
When I saw the rating change, I was all :o, but those parts are easy enough to skip, (and I like this story too much to not read it!) :p
That was a close one, though. What are they gonna do now?

And I wonder if Mayumi's going to divulge the info she got from Shining?
ShadowX-Over.Writer chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Well...that was certainly...awkward. XD Like always, really enjoying this story though I did feel a little disoriented from the transition between chapter 12 and 13. It almost feels as if some parts of the information are missing, unless you're doing it on purpose to reveal it later. But yeah, this chapter definitely made it clear why it's rated M right now.

I really love Masato's mom. You really did a great job characterizing her as I can almost see her as an actual character in the series. Hope to see more soon~ :)
JustJolola chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
Masato, that sneaky guy. I wanna know what he changed in the song, too. XD

And I wonder what Mayumi wants to see Shining about...
JustJolola chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Man, Masaomi should really keep his suggestions to himself. Tch.
ShadowX-Over.Writer chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Masato wants to what?! o_o Well then... I'm definitely looking forward to when Masato and Haruka talk since it's been so long. I really like your style of storytelling and I can't wait to read more. :)
JustJolola chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
It's interesting how Haruka starts crying for no apparent reason. I just finished re-watching the first season of utapri, and man, she cries a lot. And I thought I was emotional. :p

But dang Masato, with your flower messages and whatnot. ;) It's great that Haruka knew the meanings behind all of them; I'd have just thought it was just him being creative. XD

I really like Mayumi-san. She's great :)

I hope Masato gets everything sorted out! And I wonder what Shining is up to...
JustJolola chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
I'm enjoying this story!
(I should have reviewed right away, but I left it a day or so and forgot what I was going to say! :o I think it was something about the way the characters interact with each other?)

Anyway, good job; I read it all in one go. XD looking forward to the update! :)
ShadowX-Over.Writer chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Hopefully everything goes smoothly with the play and all. I would hate for something to happen to Masato now after everything that just happened. I totally awed at how Ai was being Haruka's eyes. Such a sweetie~ But Masato is definitely the mvp of sweetness considering everything he's done. Ahhhh, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work! :3 (Hopefully Heavens doesn't try anything sketchy)
BlackCheetah chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
I LOVE AI! MIKAZE IS SOOOO A-W-E-S-O-M-E AND CUTE!
ShadowX-Over.Writer chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Every chapter so far my feels just fall on the floor and puddle around my feet. I loved the little Masaharu moment. But the part I absolutely loved the most was how supportive Masato's mother is to him and how she stood up to Masaomi. That part was great and I couldn't help but shudder at her last sentence.

It may be my love for Kuroko talking, but I kept picturing Takao from Kuroko when your Takao was mentioned. Can't wait to read the next chapter~
MAC624 chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
amazing as always :-) pls. continue
Soundtrack-Fanatic chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Ok, squeal for this chapter because angst and love! I've always wanted someone to write something in this fandom where Haruka gets seriously hurt and then the guys freak out over it...maybe that's messed up but I love my angst. Thanks for your wonderful writing! I love this story and the romance, and Haruka's characterization is everything but boring (Thumbs up). :)