Reviews for The Colour Spectrum
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 20 . 7/6
Oh please continue this! This is amazing and I love Edgar and her personality. :)
dersoccer chapter 1 . 5/12
This is at least my third time reading this story and it’s the first time I noticed that her hair was midnight black. Don’t know how I missed that... I’ve been imagining her with very light blonde, almost white hair like Luna Lovegood.
Lola chapter 2 . 5/12
Wow this is great
Dogwonder chapter 16 . 4/4
Will Bella ever appear?
ReadLikeHermione chapter 20 . 3/30
So happy you updated! Still loving the story. Can't wait to see what you gonna have happen with the Volturi. Update soon please!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 20 . 3/30
I'm so happy you updated this! Still loving the story. Can't wait to see what your gonna have happen with the
Dekatria13 chapter 20 . 3/30
So interesting.. Hope you update soon..thanks
I LOVE YOUR STORY SOOO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE!
Jojo chapter 20 . 3/23
Thankyou soooooo much for updating!

I love Edgar. Truly.

Will you continue? I can't wait for the spanner that is bella's arrival :)
Woohoo go Leah!
owlzilla chapter 20 . 3/22
So lovely to see another chapter and it's good to see Leah's completely justified feelings on what Sam and Emily did to her. And yes, it was most certainly a choice. However creepy imprinting may be (and it IS creepy), it's made perfectly clear in the books that you can be many different things to an imprint (thank goodness because people were imprinting on BABIES of all things) including a friend or a brother. I can't say for certain, but the book make it sound like the onus for this was largely on the imprint...though it's not clear if it's based off the wolf's interpretation of what the imprint needs or the imprint's actual desires. Either way, someone made a choice for the relationship they had to be the one that would be the most hurtful for Leah.

That it all just an aside though really, because whatever they did, it's over. It's done. You made your choices - and they were terrible ones. But beyond the fact that they live on the same tiny reservation so she can't escape it, everyone she knows is gaslighting her. Her own PARENTS are pretending like her relationship (to her fiancé) was nothing. It's completely beyond me how they think that is going to work on any level?! They are humans, yes? Who are familiar with human emotions? Even if she knew about the imprint/brainwashing (which she doesn't, because...secrets) it would change nothing. You can't help the way you feel, only the way you deal with it. Invalidating even her emotions in this insane situation is cruel from strangers but a straight up betrayal by anyone who claims to love her. Even if you are pro imprint (which is mind blowing), you could still be understanding of Leah's position in this.

It's all a giant mess, and this is before she's drafted as a wolf to serve under he ex fiancé - whose orders she will have no choice but to follow like a slave, and will be part of the creepy hive mind where you aren't allowed any personal privacy or freedom. You know, I'd still leave. I can't remember if there was a reason they couldn't besides Sam taking away their personal rights by ordering them to stay.

I realize looking back over what I'm written that I'm pretty touchy about this but I genuinely think imprinting is a gross violation of human rights and very concerning on a moral level (seriously, children should never, ever be involved in this kind of thing) so I'm just going to beg your understanding and hope you forgive the mini essay on how Leah was totally wronged in the books by everyone she knew (but Seth).

Anyway, so happy to see you back, and wonderful to have a new chapter. Congratulations on your novel and I hope you let us know what the title is so your readers can keep an eye out for it!
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 20 . 3/22
Seth is utterly adorable lol For Edgar it was nice to see a little insight on her own personal emotions. Especially that mention of for all her pure talent she still hasn't found that moment of peace or contentment. On behalf of Leah, I absolutely like her and HATE how she's portrayed by the pack. I'm sorry but imprinting is absolute crap. It's said that they can be 'friends, lovers, etc' they just need to be a part of the imprint's life. Sam and Emily pretty much jumped right into being lovers after a little amount of denial. That's absolute bull sh*t. Her family (minus Seth), Sam, and Emily should feel ashamed for telling Leah how she should feel about being betrayed. So I really do look forward to how you portray Leah and Seth.
King Kroniiclez chapter 20 . 3/22
Never got that whole Leah thing. The original Twilight stories are really blasé with infidelity in relationships.

Regardless of magical bonding via imprinting, that shouldn't just explain away social norms when it comes to abruptly ending a relationship to date the cousin. They were to be married or close to that level, but am abrupt shift is unexpected. Take out the magical aspect, you would think Sam was cheating on her the entire time to be so into Emily and just decided her liked Emily more.

Bella is another thing with this, but she had reasons, I don't think it justify it, but she has legitimate reasons.

Loved the chapter, Edgar is by and far one of my favorite character you've created in this universe.

Death to Daniel.
InesSL chapter 20 . 3/22
I'm so happy! I really missed this fic, this update made my day.
I'm very happy for you, I'm hoping to hear more about your book soon.
I really like Leah and Edgar is wonderfully awkward. I'm exited to see what will come next and really want to know what will happen with the Volturi.
Thank you and I hope you update as soon as you can

Best regards
Snickering Fox chapter 20 . 3/22
Go Leah! I'm rooting for you!