Reviews for The Colour Spectrum
time-twilight chapter 21 . 9/8
Great chapter. What will Aro do to Edgar when he meets her.

I hope you have Bella in your story, I can see her saying horrible things to Edgar and then Edgar will be looking at her with a blank face. Plz update soon.
time-twilight chapter 16 . 9/8
How old is Seth, last chapter he was 10, and now this chapter you said he was 11 and then he 12.
time-twilight chapter 14 . 9/8
How come Seth is 10 years old when in eclipse he is around 15 years old and if Bella is due to arrive in January shouldn't Seth be at least 13 years old in this chapter.
LiveLoveWrite-93 chapter 21 . 8/31
Simply marvelous.

You excel at writing your character's "voice." It's a pleasure to read your work, even if the frequency of updates is slow. Good luck with your novel as I hope to read it in the future.
Fifi chapter 11 . 8/18
I am re-reading this because it is funny and I have forgotten some of it, and I am see a resemblance with Edward’s view of humans and another character that I have seen.
That character is an immortal elf in a game called Dragon Age Inquisition, in the game the elf (called Solas) thinks the same things as Edward but he thinks those things about all the other races not just humans.
So it is funny seeing the resemblance between the two, and even though I have read this before it is still really funny and interesting.
I do hope you update soon because I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Always Reading chapter 21 . 8/10
Yay!
A new chapter. It was great. Cant wait for the next one. And omg the interaction between edgar and aro. I really cant wait for that!
Hope you can update soon. Because I love this story and character.
Applejax XD chapter 21 . 8/8
her first paint lesson seems interesting, they are definitely having fun with it XD
Yayyy! Thanks for the update! Can't what for her to meet the Kings!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 21 . 7/29
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
hey I have a question to ask. now I am not a bella fa but I am wondering when she will be coming in to the story. is she going to go after Edward and be mean to edge also will roselie and edge get along because I thin they would be great friends.
wolfviking chapter 21 . 7/28
this is really good I cant wait to red the next chapter that you will put up.
Brookeworm3 chapter 21 . 7/27
This is amazing! It’s a piece of work that I absolutely adore and will continue to read. Edgar is amazing, she kind of reminds me of Luna Lovegood by ten times wackier and she’s awesome. But Aro is gonna be a problem. The Cullens better be prepared for this war to start. I loved it and I am excited to see the next update!
Ellixwolf chapter 21 . 7/27
Yes I was shocked up updated but now I'm curious
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 21 . 7/27
Aww, Seth really is an adorable puppy lol The bonding with Edgar and Seth is cute though. It shows her off in a different light especially with her teaching about the love of Art. Her extended family just sounds...delightful. As one who actually enjoys the Volturi I'm excited to see how they'll play into the plot.
HarleyQ93 chapter 21 . 7/27
So I am new to this story and love it so much I've got myself up to date within 2 days of starting it. Please, please, please update again soon! It's wonderful and you're a fabulous writer. I love Edgar and Edward together. I'll just be over here reading all your other stories until I see another update for this! Much love.