Reviews for Percy Jackson goes Dark
BlueBandit64 chapter 21 . 11/10/2017
Please, please, please continue your story I love it so much and can't wait for it to be updated!
Kronium345 chapter 21 . 8/3/2017
Very nice. Hope you update.
LOL chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
Awwwwwwww. This fanfic is amazing because it says that Kronos's side isn't all bad.
LOL chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
Nico and Bianca? O.O
LOL chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
Bro do u even measurements
Scipio Marcellus chapter 18 . 3/3/2017
you contradict first hellfire couldnt harm rachael because she's mortal how come it harmed her the 2nd time
Greekfreek1 chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
Bruh like please update this story is awesome
SavageToast chapter 21 . 1/12/2017
Dude best fanfic ever. I always loved percy being dark and all and with this story out with all the good words and action. This story is on my must read list.
Shaysha chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
PLZ MORE
PLZZ
Athena's Daughter 13 chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
Please keep writing. I need to know how this ends.
Shay chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
Y U NO FINISH DIS!?
Zo Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Percy Jackson should have refused everything Kronos said in his dreams, and say, "Go away, you dumb Crow Nose. You should have your own possibility ruling by being a good king, not chopping Uranus/Ouranos into little itty bits with your reckless scythe from Mother Gaea, and so, GO AWAY! And, tell Iapetus, Krios, Hyperion, and the last Titan of the four corners.
Son Of Oblivion 7 chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
Great story wish it would be more realistic though. Because in all honesty there's to much bullshit when it comes to Bianca and Nico Kronos would never accept all those freaking failures just because of a girl he knew for like two days and tried to kill him several times. It's to annoying to ignore to be honest. Excuse my language but that part of the story pissed me off.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1/2016