Reviews for Percy Jackson goes Dark
Dark knight chapter 1 . 10/14
Dude u banana lokol
isabell251 chapter 21 . 10/3
awesome when r u updating
More! I need moreee!
Gruß Fanfic ja an incredible piece of art, please write more of it!
Arkhamknight103 chapter 21 . 9/11
This story is for sure different. I love good Percy but dark Percy is a cool concept and unfortunately there are few good ones. Your story unlike the others I’ve read however has a better beginning simply because it’s original it’s still betrayal but not the cut and paste of others. The story is interesting thoughout and the freedom from fate is also interesting even in OP Percy fics he’s still under the rule of fate.

I do however have to agree with some other people on a few critiques. The story is a bit too fast paced in certain areas, namely relationships and some descriptions. Thalia however isn’t one of the issues as in the books her fatal flaw is power and she did get swayed which is why she ended up joining the hunters so I can suspend my disbelief for the story here. Bianca is the biggest mistake in my opinion. That is simply not how love of the type they feel for each other works. If it was love at first sight fine but that’s not how it was presented and like others said they are now madly in love despite being enemies.

That in fact is the worst part of this story and perhaps the only problem. Percy and Bianca. I don’t have a problem with the age difference as it’s not overly bad. My problem is that in this story I find it exceedingly annoying. I internally roll my eyes/groan everytime Percy insists on letting her live or saying/thinking he loves her. His loyalty IS NOT a VALID explaination because if his loyalty is intact after she THREW HIM OFF A CLIFF then he should be able to forgive the others for turning on him. You are applying certain things for some situations and not others such as the minor issue with hellfire hurting/not hurting rachel.

All in all good story and you should finish it.

PS:THATS WHY I WROTE SUCH A LONG REVIEW I HATE UNFINISHED STORIES
BlueBandit64 chapter 21 . 11/10/2017
Please, please, please continue your story I love it so much and can't wait for it to be updated!
Kronium345 chapter 21 . 8/3/2017
Very nice. Hope you update.
LOL chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
Awwwwwwww. This fanfic is amazing because it says that Kronos's side isn't all bad.
LOL chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
Nico and Bianca? O.O
LOL chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
Bro do u even measurements
Scipio Marcellus chapter 18 . 3/3/2017
you contradict first hellfire couldnt harm rachael because she's mortal how come it harmed her the 2nd time
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
Bruh like please update this story is awesome
SavageToast chapter 21 . 1/12/2017
Dude best fanfic ever. I always loved percy being dark and all and with this story out with all the good words and action. This story is on my must read list.
Shaysha chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
PLZ MORE
PLZZ
Athena's Daughter 13 chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
Please keep writing. I need to know how this ends.