Reviews for Morphed Secrets
Rachelme177 chapter 31 . 6/27
I agree with your view on Parseltongue. I am deathly afraid of snakes and would love to have someone who could tell them to leave me alone. Many authors have Harry use snakes to spy on people and I always though canon Harry should have thought of that too.
SunPho3n1x chapter 83 . 6/12
Such a sensational story! I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much for writing it.
SunPho3n1x chapter 38 . 6/11
This is a great story! Thank you for writing this
Lady-Klindra chapter 83 . 5/5
Awesome story.
llewtwo chapter 83 . 4/25
I loved this story. Well done with the conclusion. I was getting a bit worried there on how you'd manage to defeat Voldemort before chapter 83. Lol. I've never seen a Tonks/Severus pairing anywhere else yet, but now I'll be looking and comparing it to how good this one was!
Freak4SamWinchester chapter 11 . 3/20
well there goes tonks and remus. poor teddy.
Morphixes chapter 83 . 11/28/2021
This was lovely, thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 83 . 11/21/2021
That was an amazing story with a unique set up and perspective

And the ending was the best!
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 83 . 11/2/2021
I loooooved this story! Sooo sweet.
Pat chapter 83 . 10/17/2021
I enjoyed this enough to bookmark it, and will read some of your other stories. (Have to admit, I had *never* thought of Dora as a match for Severus! The usual pairings are Hermione, a de-aged Minerva, or an author-created character. That helped make this story stand out.)
Guest chapter 83 . 10/1/2021
OH MY GOSH WHAT A BRILLIANT STORY-THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT AND DEFINITELY STAYED UP WAYYYYYY LATER THAN I SHOULD HAVE TO FINISH THIS!
Guest chapter 82 . 10/1/2021
jjkfaldjkslfjk WHOOOOAAAAAAAA
Guest chapter 75 . 10/1/2021
AAAAAHHHHHHH ALKSJFSDJKF;LDJF;SAJ FLAMAZING BEST CHAPTER SO FARRRRR
Guest chapter 74 . 9/30/2021
man, i love Draco's growth and Severus' growth as a mentor figure!
Guest chapter 73 . 9/30/2021
oh draco! and the Tonks! aljdfslkdjflkasjf i love it
1,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »