Reviews for Morphed Secrets
RandomGerman chapter 83 . 4/11
Wow, such a long story written to the end. Thanks for sharing! I loved the character development in this piece and the many family moments. If you wanted to, you could keep writing about the next decade in the lives of all our favorite characters :-)
RandomGerman chapter 4 . 4/8
Such a wonderful story! Snape is dealing with the changes well considering they came about so fast.
marrymellon chapter 83 . 4/7
Ugh this was so good! I wish there was more! Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into this. As someone who doesn’t write but reads all the fics they can, I really appreciate great stories! Thank you ️
Purplebeian chapter 27 . 4/6
I like how now that Harry has a father that he doesn't want to disappoint and that he trusts, he is more willing to go to him for help. Honestly, in the books lots of conflict between the children and danger could have been avoided if they'd been more responsible and went to a capable adult or a least more skilled older student...
Purplebeian chapter 20 . 4/6
Aw, Hary is just adorable and so kindhearted~!
Purplebeian chapter 12 . 4/5
Severus x Tonks just feels so right the way you write it.
Purplebeian chapter 11 . 4/5
Severus will be so pissed.
Purplebeian chapter 9 . 4/5
I have some sympathy for Dudley as well, he was raised to be like that from birth.
Purplebeian chapter 4 . 4/5
I'm kinda wondering whether or not Harry's hair is still long...I keep imagining him a a very small, long haired, girl with a crooked and I can't stop. Omg.
Purplebeian chapter 2 . 4/5
Magnificent.
Purplebeian chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh, wow.
Good
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 2/20
I think that Sevvie is doing such a great job raising Harry! And I am glad that you are NOT making Ron be such a jealous GIT! A welcome change!
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 2/19
Wow, it looks like Tonks has the hots for Severus! I like it! She would be very good for him. And Harry.
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 2/19
I like the way the story is going! It's just fine with your writing style. Harry is just too cute!
1,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »