Reviews for Without A Smile
pcctwiff231 chapter 24 . 8/18
I can't believe I've only found out about you and this gem of a story after all these years that I've been reading Twilight FFN! I'm loving this storyline and ALL the main characters so much!

Now my review of Chp 24: Bella has such a warm and lovely heart, looking after foster kids the way she does. Some adults who grew up in the system and have found success in their adulthoods could easily turn their backs or erase their pasts. But Bella has lovingly thought of these children who have unfortunate circumstances, much like her youth... and she keeps that in her heart. I also love that Edward has taken the prerogative to visit Bella this early in the morning and bearing chai tea and croissants. As well as a clear jealousy over "Mystery Frank". lol! And finally, I grew up in North Jersey/NYC and was lucky enough to catch Broadway shows at the last minute with minimal effects on my pockets by standing in line in the discounted TKTS booth. Having said that. I was lucky enough to have caught the 1998 Cabaret revival. I watched it with Natasha Richardson but sadly, missed Alan Cumming by just a few days... he had just left the show when I was finally able to watch the it!
StephaniePm chapter 1 . 7/3
This was such a cute story. I loved the musical references. Thanks for sharing. :)
Stephannie1014 chapter 34 . 7/3
Great story! Thank you for sharing!
silverpieces chapter 34 . 7/2
Aw, I loved this! Such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Msmalloryreads chapter 34 . 5/1
I very rarely like all human stories, but I loved this one.
LillianBroderick chapter 34 . 4/6
Aww he is sweet
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 4/5
Cute
rat19 chapter 34 . 3/1
Very cute story, one of the few perfect feel-good kind of. Thank you for sharing and hoping to see more writing from you soon!
rat19 chapter 30 . 3/1
I wonder what the bet between Rosalie and Emmett was about...
rat19 chapter 27 . 3/1
I didn't know about your RL struggle, I hope everything is better! I wanted to say how much I love the dialogue between Alice and Bella at the end of the chapter!
rat19 chapter 26 . 3/1
So sweet - even though I can't imagine her not using the bathroom for two days :p
rat19 chapter 25 . 3/1
Thanks, it wasn't a bad chapter at all, too bad I don't get all the musical references :p Anyway, I was wondering what did Rosalie go as? And I thought Bella said the clue out loud for Alice to hear the second time...
2,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »