Reviews for Without A Smile
AL40 chapter 1 . 2/28
I have to say that I absolutely loved this story. I don't find too many T rated stories that can hold my interest, but this E and B were very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Elle Whitecap chapter 34 . 10/3/2020
Cute story. Some of the Britishisms threw me off.
Elle Whitecap chapter 23 . 10/3/2020
Americans don’t celebrate Boxing Day. We also don’t really eat Falafel like the brits do. We go to Uni, but we typically call it college unless you are referring specifically to the university as in a proper noun like the University of Washington or in NY they have CUNY and SUNY systems.
Autumosa chapter 33 . 9/11/2020
Amazing! Thanks so muchI loved it!
marigold123 chapter 34 . 7/26/2020
I love that Bree (and Riley) came to live with Bella and Edward. It should have been called the Cullen Family theatre. Sweet Epi! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 33 . 7/26/2020
What a wonderful story! I so enjoyed reading about these two. Well done. I wish you well! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/7/2020
Good story!
pinkshoes81 chapter 34 . 4/23/2020
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
mysteryheart chapter 8 . 4/17/2020
omg this is so good despite the minor grammatical errors, or typo's this story is actually making me squeal! and I have a loud squeal. seriously my mother came down the stairs thinking the hounds of hell were on my feet or something. I don't know why. she should be used to the sound by now.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 34 . 3/24/2020
Aw I absolutely loved this story! It was so cute and amazing! I’m sad to have reached the end of it but the great thing is I can always reread it. Again loved this story you did an awesome job!
quisha1991 chapter 17 . 1/13/2020
I love this Tanya
Secretrevenge chapter 18 . 11/10/2019
Love this from Edward. Actually, I love this whole story. It’s the most delightful story I’ve read in a while.
Secretrevenge chapter 7 . 11/9/2019
This is positively delightful. Second time around.
SpanishAccent1 chapter 34 . 11/4/2019
What a sweet story! I love it.
pcctwiff231 chapter 24 . 8/18/2019
I can't believe I've only found out about you and this gem of a story after all these years that I've been reading Twilight FFN! I'm loving this storyline and ALL the main characters so much!

Now my review of Chp 24: Bella has such a warm and lovely heart, looking after foster kids the way she does. Some adults who grew up in the system and have found success in their adulthoods could easily turn their backs or erase their pasts. But Bella has lovingly thought of these children who have unfortunate circumstances, much like her youth... and she keeps that in her heart. I also love that Edward has taken the prerogative to visit Bella this early in the morning and bearing chai tea and croissants. As well as a clear jealousy over "Mystery Frank". lol! And finally, I grew up in North Jersey/NYC and was lucky enough to catch Broadway shows at the last minute with minimal effects on my pockets by standing in line in the discounted TKTS booth. Having said that. I was lucky enough to have caught the 1998 Cabaret revival. I watched it with Natasha Richardson but sadly, missed Alan Cumming by just a few days... he had just left the show when I was finally able to watch the it!
2,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »