Reviews for Without A Smile
HarassedFluff chapter 34 . 6/2
Such a lovely story, thank you. I hope you are well - you have given as much joy and mirth with your comments as your story!
AL40 chapter 1 . 2/28
I have to say that I absolutely loved this story. I don't find too many T rated stories that can hold my interest, but this E and B were very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Elle Whitecap chapter 34 . 10/3/2020
Cute story. Some of the Britishisms threw me off.
Elle Whitecap chapter 23 . 10/3/2020
Americans don’t celebrate Boxing Day. We also don’t really eat Falafel like the brits do. We go to Uni, but we typically call it college unless you are referring specifically to the university as in a proper noun like the University of Washington or in NY they have CUNY and SUNY systems.
Autumosa chapter 33 . 9/11/2020
Amazing! Thanks so muchI loved it!
marigold123 chapter 34 . 7/26/2020
I love that Bree (and Riley) came to live with Bella and Edward. It should have been called the Cullen Family theatre. Sweet Epi! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 33 . 7/26/2020
What a wonderful story! I so enjoyed reading about these two. Well done. I wish you well! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/7/2020
Good story!
pinkshoes81 chapter 34 . 4/23/2020
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
mysteryheart chapter 8 . 4/17/2020
omg this is so good despite the minor grammatical errors, or typo's this story is actually making me squeal! and I have a loud squeal. seriously my mother came down the stairs thinking the hounds of hell were on my feet or something. I don't know why. she should be used to the sound by now.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 34 . 3/24/2020
Aw I absolutely loved this story! It was so cute and amazing! I’m sad to have reached the end of it but the great thing is I can always reread it. Again loved this story you did an awesome job!
quisha1991 chapter 17 . 1/13/2020
I love this Tanya
Secretrevenge chapter 18 . 11/10/2019
Love this from Edward. Actually, I love this whole story. It’s the most delightful story I’ve read in a while.
Secretrevenge chapter 7 . 11/9/2019
This is positively delightful. Second time around.
SpanishAccent1 chapter 34 . 11/4/2019
What a sweet story! I love it.
2,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »