Reviews for Without A Smile
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
There really are quite a few women stopping by daily, vying for his attention. Goodness. Poor Edward, he's got himself into quite the rut of mundane and boring. I'm thinking a little musical theater may be just the thing he needs to cheer him up. Now, how to get him to find out about it and offer his piano skills.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Tanya is super fun too! I like when the Tanya's are nice in the story. Emmett seems fun too. Interesting that Edward didn't want to share Bella with Emmett.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
I really like Rosalie. She is fun. The whole time they were talking, I thought Edward may be at a nearby table, hearing it all. Instead, it seems it is his sister and mother, and they really like what they heard.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
That was effing funny! Picturing her dancing around and singing. Still giggling.
uva75 chapter 34 . 8/17/2016
I just finished your beautiful tale and wanted to say thank you for sharing. It was really a sweet, funny, compete story. Good characters, not drawn out, and realistic enough in their timeline that the story flowed well. Again, thank you.
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
I'm late to the party, but just had to tell you how much I love this story. Bella is an amazingly three-dimensional character and I love all the supporting characters too. You managed to make the story very compelling with minimal angst - a tough feat!
I've already cried a few times, but couldn't stop reading long enough to review. It's just beautiful. Thanks so much.
Romana973 chapter 34 . 8/12/2016
Sweet chapter! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I tried getting into it, but because of the numerous punctuation errors, I couldn't enjoy the story.
Thank you for writing it. I really wish you'd take help from a good beta.
Take care.
irelandk chapter 34 . 8/7/2016
:-)
Vamps09 chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
Love the story!
musicnlyrics chapter 34 . 7/24/2016
Absolutely delightful. I was pulled into the story without the prose being too flowery. Fabulous job.

Thanks for sharing!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This story was FABULOUS!

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed your story...you only got 1 review from me because I couldn't stop reading to review :)

I have adopted 3 children from the foster system so this story speaks to my heart. This world needs more people like your Bella in it.

I hope you're doing well and are feeling as well as possible. When your up for it, I can't wait to see where you take Double Stroller. I also feel for the Bella in that story since my kids are 6, 2 and 7 months. I can't imagine doing it alone.

Love and hugs from California,
Amanda
Vamps09 chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
Love this story! Real smooth there Mr Cullen.
harkie5 chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
This was such an amazing story! I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you for sharing it!
mommymac0508 chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
I loved it so sweet this was great to read thank you
2,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »