Reviews for Without A Smile
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
I'm glad that Tanya and Felix are working out. That was nice to read. I liked that she came in and let Bella know everything. Telling her that she was holding Bella's place, until she came into his life. I really liked the way she (you) worded that. I like that she is thinking about the coffee date after.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Well, I love the power dress in red. She's got herself all charged up. Good for her. I really liked what Edward did with Kate, Irina and Lauren and having them attend a conference on bullying in the workplace. That was perfect. I am glad he sought out Carlisle's advice on that. Brilliant idea. His rounding the corner to Bella's curves in that red dress, then tripping over his feet, colliding with the wall, was hilarious. I really laughed. Very funny scene. Her worrying about him. His blurting out that Tanya was not his girlfriend, was also funny. So much for the plans he and Tanya had made, lol.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
Why do Tanya and Edward have to resort to games? Why can't Edward say something about the text he sent after dropping Tanya off at her boyfriend's house? Something along the lines of, 'Why the one word answer on the text I sent you after dropping Tanya off at Felix's house Friday night?' Games are for school kids, not adults.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
She had a funeral for her fish. I liked that. Not that the fish died but, that she sang for it. RHPS fish names . . . funny! I am glad that Liam convinced her to go to out that evening. Very glad she had a very good time. Sad that Tanya said the words that everyone at the table understood, except Bella. She misunderstood. She was actually getting comfortable with him too. Bummer. Glad that Alice pointed it out to them, that they screwed up.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
Whew! That brightly colored scarf gave him the perfect in to ask her what happened to all of her other clothes. I love that she actually answered him. I like that he went to the file and noted the bitches, were in fact, the ones that did this to her. I love that he wanted to march upstairs and bring them down but, realized she may not like that. I really hope he does follow through with asking her about him being able to speak to them about it. However knowing your Bella, she won't like that much at all. I hope she does let him though. They have no right to say bad things about the way she dresses, when it is professional. I imagine he is calling one of the three women in his life right now. Tanya, Esme or Alice.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
I am seriously loving this story. I really liked that Edward was not made that Alice and his mom both know of Bella from where they overheard her at lunch that day. I think he likes that Alice has befriended Bella. He certainly got all of the details, as much as Alice knows so far, at least. It was good that Edward was stopped by Alice in offering Bella a ride home, when he saw her at the bus stop. It really was the right thing to do, even though it went against his gentlemanly ways. I liked that Jasper joined them.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
I knew he'd notice her black on black ensembles. It seems he is quite unhappy with the change. I have a feeling those bitches will fault her for wearing all black and put, yet another, mark in her file. They want her out. Alice's elated behavior over the woman breaking her hip was so funny. It shouldn't have been, but it did make me giggle. Esme was quite happy too, as she knew why Alice was so happy. I like that this development happened much earlier than I anticipated. I knew he would end up playing but, thought it would be a last minute thing. This is much better. It gets them together both in and out of work. Her being his boss when out of work, should be a very nice thing too. I do hope that either Alice or Edward get the reason for the office clothes changing out of her. If it is Edward, he'll be in HR angry as hell, demanding they remove the blemish from her record immediately. At least I hope so. As far as if it is Alice, she will bring Bella a ton of clothes and they will be designer, most like with the labels removed, so as not to freak Bella out. She could use the excuse of her being pregnant and them no longer fitting . . . even if she just bought everything brand new.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
I want to throttle the HR women. They are so mad at hear blocking them from getting to Edward that they create something to get a mark in her file. How very high school of them. I don't think they realize that if they pursue this, they will not only have Edward on their asses, they will have Mama Cullen on them just as badly. Edward loves her quirky outfits and he will be quite mad when he learns that she had to spend money she does not have, because these bitches are so petty.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
I love how much fun they are having. Even if a little stilted, if the conversation skews away from work. That ending was funny.. The leftover note his mom left him. Then, how wonderful that he got her flowers. With a PLAID card. Swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
I'm glad that Bella got to have Maggie and Liam, for the time she did. Still has Liam. He is a very nice man. Wonder what Bella was trying to spit out?
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Awwww, what a fun family dynamic they all have together. Alice is very good at laying everything out there, yet not saying names. She is doing that with both of them. She's good. Everyone knows, but the two of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Ah, so that is what made both Esme and Bella laugh. Funny that Edward was pushing his mother out of the office. Such a visual. I like that Alice is telling stories about her family, yet keeping names back. It is a great way to introduce Bella to that side of Edward, with him not being there, nor being open enough himself.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Oh, he's sneaky, with keeping his blinds open. Wanting to keep his eyes on Bella. Then, we learn where Edward gets the sneaky from . . . Esme! Very cute that she just popped into his office to see him. Turning and winking at him, hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Mrs. Cope cracked me up in this chapter. So funny. Edward completely changing the rules on Bella. Yes, what is he up to? I loved that he smiled at the end of the chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
I love your Alice, she is wonderful. And, creative too. With her background in theater, she'll really help out Bella. I love that they seem to have already become friends. Even though they've just met.
2,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »