Reviews for Jasmine Tea
Gh0stGrl chapter 4 . 10/10
I hope you continue thisss it's so good :)
melissaalvarez145 chapter 3 . 7/14
Please update
Very original
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 5/29
I'll favorite this.
Forest.N chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
This is really, really, reaally good. One of the more intriguing plots, definitely. You have me hooked and squealing with all the delighted enthusiasm of a fan. I was afraid i exhausted all the quality sakura fics this fandom had to offer, and was digging around google... until i found this story and i have to tell you, this is exactly what i was hoping to find.
- With lots and lots of love, Q
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Update please :(
fascalia chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
I do like the concept of this fic. I hope you continue writing it.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I can feel the tension! Omfg! I feel it, lol, jk. But really well written I hope to see the next chapter soon...um would recommend to people if I had friends...yep! Thnx bye-bye
Demoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I was glad to see this fanfic, it is pretty interesting, and I can't wait to see where it leads. Great work!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
This seems interesting. You have another follower! :)
Sakura Sayuki Fuyama chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
I literally just favourited your story a few days ago and I saw you updated. I'm really hoping you continue this story! It's a real different approach of Sakura being a child soldier.
silverwolfigther00 chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Well, wow, this is interesting, wonder what he is going to ue her in...

Well, anyway, im looking forward to read the next update:)
daliapv.perez chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
ya quiero ver la llegada de sakura de konoha
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Amazing so far! Can't wait for more! :)
Teyona chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
I'm so happy that you've posted up an update!
Enbi chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
I really like your writing style, it's clean and straightforward without being unbearably dry. On the subject of updates, don't feel pressured to do it, just update when you're ready.