Reviews for Dedicated: To The One I Love
Trickster Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
I love this story! I've never seen anything like it, and you did it perfectly! Great job!
yamatoforever chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
I like it! You could describe the characters very well. The ending was nice. I looked at it as how would the Seals and the Angels end if they could escape from destiny or even maybe it was a look at them in the after life. Good story really.
kerianne chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Poor Aoki... I know you were trying to focus on the Karen/Nataku mother/child relationship (which was sweet), but the way things were set up made it seem like he doesn't really care about Karen... which I think it's pretty clear that he does. :/ Would've been nice to see a followup on that from his point of view (or ANYTHING from his point of view- and as your other reviewer said, where was he at the end?), but oh well.

Everything else was good, and I definitely appreciate the effort to write a fic with everyone- the Kanoe and Hinoto bits were particularly interesting, and the ending was sweet; I really liked the last line. _
Hokuto-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I like your fic lots! _ Finally, a fic that has all the characters!

Well, almost all... in the end, it kinda irked me that Aoki wasn't mentioned.

I was also confused by the time of the events in the story... You had Rainbow Bridge and the Park (it's name escapes me) happen on the same day, it seems like, when in the actual manga, they happened about a month apart.

Also, Karen's part occured after Ginza, but Sorata's part seemed to happen BEFORE Ginza... It just confused me a little.

Other thatn that, it was great. _
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
The first part of your fic I enjoyed very much. I have never called myself a fan of Subaru and Seishirou, and frankly many of the fanfics out there regarding them scare me with their summaries alone. ;; but, I enjoy that you give the characters their appropriate depths, and your fic is well-written and in good taste. You have some very beautiful lines - normally I would repost them in my review, but I think that there would end up being too many of them (*hint* That was a compliment - your writing is really great!). However, I'll put a few that I enjoyed from the Kamui point of view: "ambulance sirens playing their blood-coloured lights" ; "It was an old cry that never lost its helplessness, nor its hope." -Simply wonderful. Oh, there are so many lines that I'm so tempted to tell you that I like... and I'm only on Kamui...

I really like Karen's thoughts. They're so beautiful and yet so sad... but truthful. Perfect. Really.

_ Sorata, the resident ray of sunshine. He and Arashi are my absolute favorite X characters. "For him, love was Kishuu Arashi." I wish I could write this well... It's fics like yours that make me feel so much less accomplished of a writer. You certainly have a way with words. I especially liked Sorata's description of love as a water lily. Gorgeous analogy. And Arashi's determination not to be like her mother... so good, so perfect...

Very surreal quality in the last line of Kakyou's view point. And the last line of Fuuma's was really pretty. The part with Hinoto was very intriguing, there's a lot I didn't know about her, it seems. It's very interesting to see Satsuki's emotions... as well as Kanoe's, because, I suppose, she really is a person beneath her whorish exterior. She's not exactly my favorite character, but you have managed to make her understandable, if not likable. Wonderful.

Ohh, the last line of Kusanagi's insight is really sad... he's a very decent character, and you show it very well.

Wow. To be put simply, just wow. That was the most perfect ending anyone could have imagined for this fic. I can't believe it, but this is wonderful. I do believe I've only read one other X/1999 fic that might rival yours. Seriously, this is incredible writing, and if no one has ever told you, you are talented. This is great, a perfect piece of every characters' minds, and you should be proud of it. I enjoyed it immensely, and I thank you very much for providing me with an extraordinary fanfic. Well done, well done.