Reviews for Shinobi: Second Evolution
Akren Alumni chapter 2 . 2/2
Lose an eye and give him the rinnengan that apoc took?
gormadesh chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
hope you do a pernament pairing with Jean Grey.. She can just leave with him ? or X-23
tamagat chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Scarlet Witch
Gawain-Knight of the Sun chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Scarlet witch veranke brood queen x23 my choices
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
My vote is NaruHarem (Rogue, Jean, Wanda, Laura and Kitty)
Distorted Chaos chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Good story so far.

I would really like the pair to be Naruto x Laura because their both clones. So when Naruto finds out he's a clone, he can turn to Laura for support(It might even start their relationship). After all who would better understand what he's going through than another clone.

Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter.
R1pp3R chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Why doesn't Naruto use truth seeking balls, or Shukakus rasengan version (which can seal/completely immobilize). I can understand that Shukakus rasengan might not work but truth seeking balls are like giving a child an eraser and then letting him delete the world around him (It deletes souls... regenerate from that if you can), where is Sasuke with his Rinne-Sharingan? Where is Naruto that stops at nothing when friends are in danger (You made him hide in a corner until he had nowhere to escape, not giving a fuck that more then half the world was dead...), why is the shinobi alliance so weak? It feels like you made them into damsels in distress.
serenacp0 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Great story pls continue to write this story pls
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Well this was fun and enjoyed what you did here
DullReign82 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
I don't like the hehehe in your story it was scary. ;-P
DullReign82 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I have many good thoughts about this chapter but as usual my brain and mouth are mortal enemies and haven't spoken in years, so sorry but all I got is great chapter. ;-) I do have a yellow belt in smiley's.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
This is a very nice take on how X-Men/ Naruto stories usually go. It's original.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Please update soon ,I would say ''like your style much better then most''