Reviews for World of the Lost Part 1: Brave New World
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
I liked this story. shame you never finished it. if you ever come back to writing fanfiction please do.
Talia Kirana chapter 16 . 12/21/2008
This is an interesting tale... I admit I only know a little of the comics, but you wrote it in such a way I was able to keep up with the flow of the story and understand. Some spelling errors here and there, but nothing awful. I hope someday you come back to this story!
pcody chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Planetary has been one of my recent favorite comics, with significant overlap to your story...
Christian Alan chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Loved it! You have an all-around awesome story here!
sgfan chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
Hey Phillip I read this a while ago, great work through the whole story. Love this idea of yours, pretty orginal, also like your use of more random characters like Ultraman. Look foward to another update.
TesubCalle chapter 16 . 1/21/2006
You know, I think my eyes literally popped out of their sockets when I saw you'd updated.

THANK YOU for not forgetting about this. Just the other day I was wondering if we'd ever see the end of this. I was afraid you'd abandoned it, that's for sure.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue a whole lot sooner than the last time.

This story is quite brilliant, and I expect there's more brilliance to come.
CRose chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
Quite a good story, even with Wonder Woman killing that guy. Public response to the girls should be interesting to say the least. If this is ever continued anyway.

MC chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
I'm waiting for more, still...
TesubCalle chapter 15 . 2/28/2004
Way too cool. This story just keeps getting better. I am salivating for more! Update soon, okay?
MC chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Great. I loved the action the last few chapters, excellent direction. Great. Your premise is IMO, unfortunately realistic. Interesting, if age-old moral dillema you've introduced. It's something that due to the nature of the comic industry (most industrys for that matter) isn't generally shown or realistically portrayed outside of one shots and graphic novels. I have my opinion on said dillema, but I'll let you write.
BloodBike chapter 14 . 2/14/2004
Please don't leave this unfinished! Wonderwoman and supergirl putting Ultramandown for good!This was so very well written and thought out. Please don't leave the story hanging like this.
lucidscreamer chapter 14 . 2/2/2004
While you have a few technical problems (nothing major, but wouldn't hurt to have a good beta look it over for you and catch things like geometric for diametric and some tense problems), but overall, this is a terrific story. Intense, lots of action (both psychological and physical), solid characterization and good dialogue.
DTO chapter 14 . 1/30/2004
Thank you for updating so quickly after your last chapter, but I second TesubCalle's request for more additions to this wonderful story.
The chapter and the story titles were aptly named. It is a very lost world indeed when even Supergirl and Wonder Woman are forced to perform what would have been unthinkable back on the more innocent Earth-1. Even considering extenuating circumstances this action will have grave repercussions, and so far you've handled this moral dilemma in a convincing manner. Well done, and I look forward to the continuation of this epic.
TesubCalle chapter 14 . 1/30/2004
I truly cannot believe I didn't stumble upon this story sooner. (Someone smack me for not seeing it from the very beginning!)
For all of us still upset at the hand the powers that be dealt to our beloved Kara Zor-El in Crisis (and, I suppose what also happened in the events of 'Many Happy Returns'), I must say I am loving this story. Absolutely loving it. That may perhaps be due in part to the fact that I'm partial to the pre-Crisis Supergirl...but everything else is just excellent. You explained the events of that mess that was Crisis in ways that made it understandable. Kudos on that just for starters.
I just had to read through all the 14 chapters so far I was just so hooked!
Intriguing premise; everything done just right with the lives of this Earth's 'heroes' counterparts coming into focus in ways you just might expect them to.
I don't think you need my begging to let you know how desperately this fic needs to be updated. And soon. OK?
DTO chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
WOW! An excellent fight scene, ending with a shocking revelation that had me kicking myself. Why didn't I think of this possibility MONTHS ago? You completely fooled me all this time...
Which brings me to my ONLY minor suggestion - PLEASE continue ASAP! It's been too long between chapters, and this all-too-brief installment only tantalizes me with the elusive promise of more to come. Don't keep us dangling with this cliffhanger TOO long!