Reviews for Saying Goodbye
A happy fan chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
I've been looking for a story like this for a looonnnnnggg time! I've thoroughly enjoyed it and although it hasn't been updated for quite some time, I really hope that I'll be able to read some more of this at a later date. Keep up the good work love, this was fucking fantastic.
Ioialoha chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
That was intense. Maker bless Dorian for poking at things.
Judy chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
WOW. Excellent.
FaeSong chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
I am absolutely loving this! Your characterization is so spot on, and you've done a wonderful job bringing such iconic characters to life. I can't wait to see more!
Judy chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
Thanks for the update. Excellent!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
good chapter wonder if she can make her idea a reality great work
Ronin Kenshin chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
this is a great fic love your warden commander they seem very real with real problems great work
Ioialoha chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
I'm just going to give you like six thumbs up for this chapter. What was done to the Tranquil was horrifying.
Judy chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Thank you for the update. Excellent.
Judy chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
Excellent!
Ioialoha chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
Woo an update! I really like how Surana comes off as cold and aloof, but really she just doesn't know how to be around people, and it makes her feel awkward. It's kind of adorable.
Judy chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
Excellent!
Ioialoha chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
I just discovered your fic, and I already love it so much! Surana has been harshly shaped by the things she's suffered, and the choices she's made, and she carries it. I really enjoy Fergus adopting her, in his own way. I'm glad you gave she and Ali a proper goodbye, it felt very good. And I'm very much enjoying Cullen's perspective as he meets his old friend, and flame, all over again. Keep up the stellar work!
Judy chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
Excellent
JL chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I really love how you're writing Rylen and Surana's relationship. Their interactions are just great, and I'm getting a kick out of their combined sass toward Cullen. Very much looking forward to seeing how this reunion plays out!