Reviews for Stay: A Rucas FanFic
Seren hood chapter 11 . 1/9
Awww this was so cute and thoughtful the for writing it
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2017
GURLLLL THIS WAS SOOO GOOD. Keep it up. 10/10
madelinecoffee chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Oh my lord. This was a rollercoaster of emotions and honest god I cried. I'm happy it all had a happy ending. The writing was fantastic I really felt what the characters were feelings. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I thought chapter one was good and for the lead that was awesome,I can't wait to read more, you are an awesome writer LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
So fudging amazing ️️️️️
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
Best story ever!
acarolinee chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Reading the letter Lucas wrote Riley really broke me. But for totally different reasons. This Sunday I lost my cat, she got beat up by some dogs while I wasn't in my house and when I came she was pretty agitated. I wish I would have hold her the second the Vet told me she didn't make it. I wonder if it would have helped her be a little calm if she was in my arms the whole time. So that line you wrote really got to me. Just wanted to say that. You're an amazing writer.
Alaina chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
Love it so good
dearmycrush chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Ahhh I cried so much on this chapter..love it so far :)
Rachel chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
love it
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This is my favorite story / beginning of story almost ever i love it
Jackson364 chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
I can feel the intensity in your story, I can feel the emotion running through Riley and Lucas. Plus I kinda liked this chapter because of 'you know what' but not only that, I can actually see and feel all the emotions running through this chap, plus i like your stories
Lesley chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Loved this story
Alana chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I cried so hard that my family got worried about me.
Rucas Shipper chapter 10 . 5/14/2016