Reviews for Willing Captivity
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
To be honest Barbara could have been a better character if they'd kept Jason alive and made them a killer couple instead of just making her a generic loony obsessed with forcing Jim to marry her.
ladylace616 chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
this story is off the wall, I like Barbara's portrayal a lot. Her fear is invigorating to read about.
IsseyRiot chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Oh I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
You kept both of them in character and added some much appreciated endearment to it, which had Barbara being - as the title suggests - with him willingly, which is what I love the most about this.
And I loooved how you added Selina to this. I love Barbara Selina's sisterhood.
I also enjoyed the epilogue, adding his father to it was a nice touch. Do you see them having a kid?
More smut.com chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Very nice But I wish there was more smut between them show how dirty and gritty their sexual passion is
Yasmeen chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Great! Amazing writing! You write beautifully and the plot is great as well. Love the characterizations. It's on the nose with both Barbara and Jason. Can't wait for more!
Dennett chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
You did a great job. I feel like you really captured their crazy relationship. Barbara's fear, and anger and resentment over Gordon and Lee was a bit muddled.

Though you did a great job with Jason and his mannerisms. Cutting his name into Barbara, was a great idea, and I felt it really fit the character.

Love the ending BTW. It was cute and tied everything together.

Any plans to write another Jason /Barbara? I'd read it if you did.
Nikki chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Very well written and exactly the fix I needed!
n2aabmmummy chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
This was an absolutely wonderful story..loved this to bits! Wish it actually turned out like this in the show. Jason was a perfect match for Barbara! Write more please xoxoxo
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I really appreciate the story you wrote here. I recently finished the ogre arc of Gotham, and enjoyed Jason's and Barbra's story. I know for show storyline and comic book reasons they can not be together. However despite how dark and twisted their relationship was, it was very intresting. Out of the very few Jason/Barbra Keen fan fiction stories I was able to find, your story is the best hands down. I loved the conclusion, however I wished their story was longer. What happened after Barbra came back? How was their relationship? Did they leave Gotham? What events led to their engagement? Despite that thank you for writing this story. It was very good.
Kittkat5754 chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
ugh I'm so sad that this is over but I loved it!
Energetic red chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Wonderful ending! I'm sad it's over, but what you gonna do, eh?
Overall this was a pleasure to read :)
cinthiadominguez8 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Such a good story
Energetic red chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Flipping hell! These two are one extreme to the other - I love it!
LBF chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Excellent! I hope there is more coming. Love how she slowly gets under her skin and her mind.
TheMadPuppy chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Noooooooo omg she better realizes how stupid that would be before going or find Jason there for a killing party because otherwise I'll cry T_T.