Reviews for An Unexpected Christmas
Awesome
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great story!
So sweet!
I love that they got to experience Christmas
Great write
Kudos
Blade
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
My tears, they are tears of happiness. This story was so beautiful, and while there were inklings of what was happening, the unfolding of the mystery at the end had my heart soaring. Such a beautiful Christmas tale! So beautiful.
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Dyna, thank you for writing this one. :)

God has protected them, right? It's so... touching. My heart swell with joy. :)
CrystalMind chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Beatiful. Absolutely beautiful. I really have no other words to describe it properly. My only regret is that I didn't get to read it sooner. XD

You have a gift.
koneko zero chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This means so much to me. I don't think I can really articulate why, but it does. I'm trying so hard not to cry.

It was beautiful.

Thank you, with all my heart.

Charlotte
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
The cynic in me spent much of the time wondering if it were some sort of trap. The storyteller figured it was something like a ghost town miracle. The realist can't help but wonder if they'll still try to pay back the money for the clothes and such.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow, this is perhaps one of the best Christmas stories I've ever read. I loved how you wrote the G boys, especially Duo. Well done, and very well written.
tsiabriefs chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
okay, I've been reading all your stories, some at another site, but this one made me happy and cry at the same time. It's been a long time since I read something that actually prompted me to post a review. Excellent, beautiful and wonderful. I loved it
tyeke chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
this story always makes me want to cry

it's just so beautiful
Kat Warrior1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I gotta say, that was nothing short of amazing. I loved the whole thing, but my favorite element by far was the relationship between Duo and Elda. The idea of it being everyone (but Duo's) first Christmas was a wondeful one, and made the celebration come more alive. The unpredictable ending was great. I'd love to illustrate a scene from this, if that's okay with you. If I can find your e-mail or something I'll ask permission by that means.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This is very, very beautiful. Absolutely lovely. The way you described the scenary, emotions gives the atmostphere a dreamy feeling. And I love how you portrayed Wufei and Heero as being cautious and Duo being very eager to receive the widow's love.

Very lovely!
j chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I knew it! at first I thought it was Santa hehehehe...then...
L2's Black Angel chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I now feel all warm and fuzzy..Thnx for the beautiful fic.
Kyesha chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Beautiful, that's really the only way I could describe this story, beautiful in every detail, I truely loved it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »