Reviews for Without You
Abbymanyu chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
This is a good story. Please, continue it
Izzy Bowry chapter 18 . 3/30/2018
The I like the story but next time can you please tell me what age the story is the
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2018
heyo it's been a few years but do you think you could continue the story? for a closure? it's a great story :)
wildimagination2001 chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
i know you said you'd never abandon this but u kinda did
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2017
This is so well written and really am enjoying reading this all! I can't wait for the next chapter to be out hopefully soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
I really know it has been a while but I couldn't resist this story again.. hope you'll come back ... are you going to come back? The last update was more than a year ago and I still can let this go ... specially now thatbI won't seem Jeca on screen ever again ...
booklover chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
Please, please, please.. dont give this story up! Its been almost a year and I miss your updates so much! This is beautifully written!
Annakendrickforlife chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
Please please updateee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Please update!
JustAPrettyLittleLiar chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
Really hope you come back to us soon! Really want to see the family vacation and what happens with Ashley and Michael!
June 2016 guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
Please let us know whether you will ever update again. Recently found this story and fell in love with it and really want to see where it goes! Hope you write soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Hey there... I Just read this again because I missed só much. Its may and no update this year yet... Did you give up? I hope Not! Truly! This Is wonderful and I cant wait for your next chapter!
MagsSky chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
God what a chapter! Also please tell me you plan on updating sometime soon it's April 2016 and this chapter was put up in December 2015. Also also I love this story so much and I'm so sad I've caught up and will have to wait for an update. You're and amazing writer too :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I just can't get over how realistic their argument in this chapter sounded. Characterization and voice was on point. Badass Beca's concern as a mother is really touching to read about and Jesse's calming nature and empathetic personality balances her out so beautifully.
Ahhh on 3 chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
More plzzzz!? You're killing me!