Reviews for High School DxD: Ultimate
FromTheUnknown chapter 9 . 6/19
Dispite how cringy most of the conversations are it's still amusing to read
dear writer please make more chapters
Seraphrath chapter 1 . 6/11
Cool story
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLZZZZZZZ THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! I NEED MORE!
Dear writer please make more chapters
This story, while interesting enough to make me read it to the end, has a few flaws such as: using Japanese words in place of english variants, spelling and grammatical errors, and suspenses that should be written out as a hint to the next chapter (such as naruto's real mother being hinted at but then nothing ever happening with it and then saying that it won't be revealed anytime soon.) I'm not saying it's a bad story just try to work on the above issues.
gohanfan123 chapter 26 . 5/20
man i really like this fanfic. Its so good continue with it plz.
Nise no kishi chapter 1 . 5/1
#NoPlot
#RiasAnnoyingAF
AnimeMan4235 chapter 1 . 4/17
The thing that makes it so difficult for everyone to read is grammar. I can respect the fact that english might not be your first language but that does not excuse it, infact a good beta reader can iron out any kinks in the grammar which would make this story go to its maximum potential and truly shine as it's currently painful to read.
GGHHJJ chapter 2 . 3/13
Ok, story is good, ideas are interesting, I like the plot, but the execution is just done way to poorly. One of the major flaws I see is the lack of suspense of practically any kind so far. Anything can be made a thousand times better if information wasn’t just thrown at you. It’s nice to know what’s going on, but if you know too much there’s no point in reading cause nothing’s interesting. You can force the reader to question as much as you want but if you don’t allow them to actually think about all these possibilities, which drive them to read more and learn, they won’t want to read. It’s like setting some kids off on some grand adventure in search of the greatest treasures the world has to offer only to give them those treasures the moment they’re out the door. Also as an author of a fanfic you should take note of the fact that 99% of the time your readers will be aware of the fern earl details of the character. The descriptions from earlier are more or less redundant. Even if the character is different from the character design of the original series, it’s not good to explain so many details. That in it of itself could be a whole side story on its own, another journey if you will. Like seriously, not trying to roast just saying what I think could be improved, it’s too detailed; too much information some uneasesary, some more than nessesary, but both described and executed terribly. In short, it’s too rushed given your reader breathing/thinking room, good ideas/plots/stuffs, grammatical errors here and there, and all in all alright compared to some of the stuff I’ve read in the past. Doing great! But again, DONT RUSH THE STORY PLEASE.
Uzumaki's Naruto'Cchi chapter 26 . 3/11
When updates senpai?
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 19 . 2/13
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS FUCKING HOLY DONT GIVE ISSEI THE GIRLS THAT LOVE NARUTO DOING THAT WILL RUIN A GREAT STORY. IF YOU DO THAT YOU WILL HAVE RUINED THE FIRST 17 CHAPTERSS OF THIS STORY I USUALLY DONT GET THIS ENRAGED ABOUT PLOT TWISTS BUT IN CROSSOVERS I FUCKING HATE ISSEI BECAUS BETTER CHARECTERS ARE AVALABLE. asia is ok with issei but for the love of god you made a point of having the other girls fall for Naruto it would be serious bullshit to all of a sudden have them go we love the fucking perverted ass hat
Even though incomplete story is very good...
Dragoncyber22 chapter 26 . 2/1
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
korlinki chapter 19 . 1/29
he cant kill in self-defense because of what they can do to Naruto, banish him kill him make bounty on him ? they already do this. I think author lost his mind and don't know what he want any more from this story.
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »