Reviews for High School DxD: Ultimate
Shu Ouma GC chapter 26 . 6h
Um you do know Devil have a very low birth rate (which is why evil pieces exist) so how does Grayfia get pregnant in a single night? Anyways good chapter just ignore those idiot flamer and can’t to see Naruto and Rias reunite.

Also if need idea just ask us the reader we can help you.
SantoryuSekai chapter 26 . 11/18
Patetic Naruto!
A very powerful person can not be reincarnated in the first place, and still serves a spoiled, weak and boring girl, who is flirting with Issei to provoke him, this is the worst DxD x Naruto. This naruto is useless and has personality of failure!
pitbull4567 chapter 26 . 11/14
Nice chapter
please update
I87 chapter 26 . 11/7
new chapter please!
Pls senpai chapter 26 . 11/7
Senpai pls hurry and post
This became to suck balls
Numbers261 chapter 26 . 11/4
Woot update! Enjoyed the chapter alot! It got a little rapey at the end but I can't wait till next chapter!
XMisterdarkX chapter 26 . 11/3
noooo update update chapterssssssssss pliz my likeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
This is super good! Now if only you could get rid of those pesky grammar errors. But that could be fixed when you get a beta reader.
P.s don't let this fic die!
Kid hater chapter 26 . 10/29
Oh well guess im dropin the story now reason bein the kid good luck tho I hope for the best for your fic
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 26 . 10/28
Really dude, so many small mistakes. It becomes irritating after a while and Lucretia really sound like a manipulative bitch, absolutely hate her character. But other than that I really like it, good to see you back too; I totally thought you abandon this fanfic lol. Can't wait to see what's up next.
update asap
Tenma Sosei chapter 26 . 10/27
Sigh let me guess the next thing. During his confrontation with the Devil faction, Diablo will make his debut when Issei and Vali fight him. Right?
god of all chapter 26 . 10/27
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »