Reviews for High School DxD: Ultimate
AnimeMan4235 chapter 1 . 9/9
Great read my ass, many writers have never discovered the lost art of proof reading.
lanz.guev23 chapter 8 . 7/25
shoulda just called it punishment "thanos punishment" is cringe lmaoo
AcidESP chapter 26 . 7/24
Ero-Gray-chan doing his own hahaha ... I hope you continue this great story, a greeting, we read ... Chao Chao!
Monster King chapter 26 . 7/22
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
The Great Dark Writer chapter 8 . 7/14
Okay, your plot was interesting and your fight ideas are pretty cool, but dear God your grammar and flow are atrocious.

One minute your speaking past-tense like for E.X: Issei smiled as he stared up at Naruto's flying form as he deflected Sirzechs' attack and it flew off harmlessly and exploded off into the distance."

Then the next minute your writing like, for E.X: "But Sirzechs Destruction aura moved a little to fast for a ten-year-old Naruto to avoid. When the aura hits its target, Sirzechs widen his eyes in horror and fall to his knees"

It's like their's two people writing this shit. Honestly, do you even have spell check or do you even proofread half the shit you write? Or are you just too lazy to do so? Cause, it seems like it.
Asrrii chapter 26 . 7/12
dude, you have to be responsible, I got hooked on your story, now you have to continue it, ok nope, but if I really liked it and I hope you update.
Tsukoblue chapter 26 . 7/7
Please update this soon
ila123 chapter 26 . 7/7
Please come back to ff author hopefully you do well in your real life and will continue this great story pleaseeeeeeeeee
ila123 chapter 25 . 7/7
I'm pretty sure the goddes is aprodhite.
ila123 chapter 24 . 7/7
Great fighting scene
ila123 chapter 23 . 7/7
Thanks for this great story
ila123 chapter 22 . 7/7
I want to have your troublesome girls naruto.
ila123 chapter 21 . 7/7
Great chap love your story A lot
ila123 chapter 20 . 7/7
Enjoyed this so much
ila123 chapter 19 . 7/6
Please come back to fanfiction dont leave me hanging.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »